🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Males Open Fire on 5 Year-Old White Girl. Where’s Sharpton and Jackson?

It would have been "racially motivated" if the color combo were opposite.

She's white, who cares...

Really...or are you just full of shit?????

Did this Black family cry racism????

Sleeping 7-year-old girl shot in head during no-knock police raid on wrong home
"They blew my granddaughter's brains out. They killed her right before my eyes. I watched the light go out of her eyes."

aiyana-stanley-jones-11.jpg

A man named Mark Robinson was detained on the sidewalk while walking his dog, just before the raid. He repeatedly told officers, “There are children in the house,” yet his warnings went unheeded. He was pinned to the ground with officers’ boots on his neck and back, reported attorney Geoffrey Fieger.

I can certainly believe this last line. Fieger was Jack Kevorkian's attorney, he is a good man and a very fine trial atty.

How does anyone know this is racially motivated?

"Investigators have theorized that the family wasn’t the intended target, which is described as a “drive-by shooting” despite the methodical nature of the crime."

I guess the racists of America like Pepkay and Mac1958 expect Sharpton to protest every killing of every child in this country. Wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns?

And while we're on the subject, where's the white equivalent of Sharpton out there to protest these murders with the passion he does?

I guess the whites don't care, huh?
I could fill that role. No jussis no peafs! See?

I bet you can squeal like a pig, too.
That always happens when the load gets delivered...you know that!

Sounds like you have a sewage problem, too.

I read a blurb about this incident the day after it happened, with little details other than a child was killed in her grandfather's lap in a random violent event. It's odd how quickly the press jumps on the white race baiting bandwagon to fan the flames of racial divisiveness, though. Here in Denver a white man was attacked by three black men the night of the Ferguson grand jury verdict, and witness to the crime intimidated and little was said of that. I am against brutality, by police or poor black males. Police brutality is the tip of the iceberg, black crime is the underling 90% of the issue, and that gets swept under the rug by the media. How do we change the media's focus?

I do not believe that Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson represent the black community, Clayton. I believe the people who are African-American care about their own people but I do not believe Sharpton or Jackson care about any of them. I believe they have used them to enrich themselves - to make a name for themselves and assist the Communists for promise of future reward and I also believe that one day they will answer to God for it. That is why I find it so sad to learn of MLK III being involved with Sharpton. Martin Luther King Jr. was adamantly against Communism and openly said so. He preached against Communism and would definitely not be happy to learn one of his own family members was on the platform with a Communist.

If the DNC was full of idiots like the GOP, Sharpton would be writing a book followed by a run for POTUS.

Think first.....then react.

I do not believe that Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson represent the black community, Clayton. I believe the people who are African-American care about their own people but I do not believe Sharpton or Jackson care about any of them. I believe they have used them to enrich themselves - to make a name for themselves and assist the Communists for promise of future reward and I also believe that one day they will answer to God for it. That is why I find it so sad to learn of MLK III being involved with Sharpton. Martin Luther King Jr. was adamantly against Communism and openly said so. He preached against Communism and would definitely not be happy to learn one of his own family members was on the platform with a Communist.

If the DNC was full of idiots like the GOP, Sharpton would be writing a book followed by a run for POTUS.

Think first.....then react.
Unlike the police, huh?

"Investigators have theorized that the family wasn’t the intended target, which is described as a “drive-by shooting” despite the methodical nature of the crime."

I guess the racists of America like Pepkay and Mac1958 expect Sharpton to protest every killing of every child in this country. Wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns?

And while we're on the subject, where's the white equivalent of Sharpton out there to protest these murders with the passion he does?

Sharpton protests murders with the passion he does because it's good business for him.

Racists like you don't see that.

Answer my question. Where's the white equivalent of Sharpton? Why don't you step up and do it? You don't care about these little white children being gunned down?

Read this and educate your racist, bigoted mind:

Al Sharpton Facts
you calling someone racist?.....you are good buddies with one of the biggest racist in this forum.....no wonder people here call you a dick......

The PC Police just have to toss that word out every so often or they explode.

Kind of like Tourette's, they've just gotta do it.

listen to the cop speaking in video and don;t read the links from these bloggers...or believe them, with their spin.... it was a DRIVE BY SHOOTING....

Still horrific....

Black males murder five year old white girl in Milwaukee. No national outrage - Wounded American Warrior

after listening to the cop, I'm grateful i live in Maine, the safest state in our Nation!
and pretty White.....just sayin....
That doesnt help things. White people are the victims of white crime more than anyone else.
in Maine?.....there are twice as many people in the County i live in than that whole State....i doubt if they have a lot of crime....

The obsession you and others on the right have for Sharpton and Jackson is typical of your ignorance and stupidity, as neither are representative of the African-American community, where the right's attempt to present them as such fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Just as ignorant and inane is the right's failed attempt to contrive the myth that there is some sort of 'double standard,' where African-Americans are 'allowed' to commit crimes with impunity, when in fact nothing could be farther from the truth.
Jones dont do questions......

I just realized nobody answered my question.

What one person do whites have to stand up for injustices against their race like Al Sharpton?

What one person do whites have to stand up for injustices against their race like Al Sharpton?

Al Sharpton does not stand up for injustices, Howey. He creates them. He incites, provokes and twists the truth into a lie in order to cause trouble and promote bloodshed. One day he is going to answer to God for all of it.

Clearly you have NO CLUE to what racism is...Thanks for playing though.

Al Sharpton does not stand up for injustices, Howey. He creates them. He incites, provokes and twists the truth into a lie in order to cause trouble and promote bloodshed. One day he is going to answer to God for all of it.

That's a racist right wing fabrication. Now answer the question.

What's racist about the truth, Lefty?

Can't answer the question, huh?

Pat Buchanan...anything else???

Maybe whites don't need a blowhard to speak for them when it comes to injustice. They know it when they see it.

Maybe whites don't need a blowhard to speak for them when it comes to injustice. They know it when they see it.
So do Black people. Sharpton just does a good job of getting whites to focus on him because he is uppity.

Or...maybe the system isn't rigged against them and bringing attention to the problem isn't necessary.

So do Black people. Sharpton just does a good job of getting whites to focus on him because he is uppity.
Sharpton does a good job of making the countless blacks that follow him look like idiots. Asc, more jungle bunny great civilizations when you get the chance, please?

Sharpton does a good job of making the countless blacks that follow him look like idiots. Asc, more jungle bunny great civilizations when you get the chance, please?
To an idiot people that follow Sharpton would look like idiots. Translate the Ebonics phrase I gave you and I will teach you.

That question is absurb. Why should whites have to have a champion? Most whites and blacks are law abiding. It's the effing lawbreakers who scream racist when they're caught.

Forum List

Back