Black man hauled into court in New York City and told by the judge that his civil rights "don't exist here"

Should this judge be Impeached and Disbarred?

• Total voters
in other words you did not talk about what the judge said....yea good luck magnus....maybe next time you will back up what you said....
In other words... you are still having difficulties with reading...yea good luck, retard....maybe next time you will learn to read before posting...

In other words... you are still having difficulties with reading...yea good luck, retard....maybe next time you will learn to read before posting...
what post here did you say something what this judge said....show me and i will apologize....otherwise....

It's hard to believe DemoKKKrat-run cities have fallen so far, so fast.

But here we are in Joe Biden's America...

View attachment 936598

From the beginning of Taylor’s trial, it was evident that the court would be biased against the defendant, according to Varghese, who explained that two judges presided over his case before the current official, Judge Abena Darkeh, took over.

The judge disrupted Varghese’s opening statement multiple times as he tried to set the stage for Taylor’s defense. Even further, she admonished the defense to refrain from mentioning the Second Amendment during the trial. Varghese told RedState:

Varghese said he had filed the appropriate paperwork to “preserve these arguments for appeal” but that the judge "rejected these arguments, and she went out of her way to limit me.”

Misleading thread title.

you commented.....LOL As per the defendant’s lawyer. You idiots are hilarious.......that dont say much about what this judge said...
What else is there to say, retard? There is no proof presented that the judge said that. Bring me the proof from a neutral source and sure, I will have a comment otherwise my statement stands.

But coming back to the fact that you couldn't find this on your own... do you accept now that you are a certified retard? :itsok:

Well, I wouldn't go with Black man and civil rights when talking about 1 Constitutional right.

That would make it true and much less click-baitey

Each of our constitutional rights is a civil right.

You can file a civil rights lawsuit if ANY of your civil rights are violated. It doesn't have to be all of them.

My title is accurate.

What else is there to say, retard? There is no proof presented that the judge said that. Bring me the proof from a neutral source and sure, I will have a comment otherwise my statement stands.

But coming back to the fact that you couldn't find this on your own... do you accept now that you are a certified retard? :itsok:
thanks for telling me you are an asshole...

before you get to cocky maggie....i have been in many threads with you.....you have been labeled a retard many times yourself.....
Sure, retard. And, next time learn to read before posting. It will help you look less of a fool. Class Dismissed.

Funny thing about NY is, as they chase Trump down for things he didn't do, and stupid shit, I hear from NYers it's normal and often expected for NY's public to receive unreported payments.

Forum List

Back