Black Priviledge Couldn't Save Him: Charlie Rangel Found Guilty On 11 of 13 Ethics Violations

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Charlie Rangel has used Black privilege to flaunt the rules and the law for decades. It couldn't save him this time. This is a fitting end to him and I'm ecstatic about it.

th

Charlie Rangel Found Guilty On 11 of 13 Ethics Violations

Last edited:
Charlie Rangel has used Black privilege to flaunt the rules and the law for decades. It couldn't save him this time. This is a fitting end to him and I'm ecstatic about it.

th

Your picking the wrong venue to throw shade at democrats.....Rangel like all these career fucks in DC should have retired a long long long time ago and if this isn't a wake up call, along with what is happening around the world, TERM LIMITS TO GOV. SHOULD BE A PLANATORY MANDATE.......NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RETIRE ON WASHINGTON SOIL, UNLESS THEY ENTER OFFICE AT 64!! MAY HE ROT IN HELL WITH DENIS HASTEL

Term limits is the answer.
Jake, knowing you will have to live with the very legislation you've imposed on the rest of us in a few short years after your term is over.....makes for better plans and ideas. I've had it with old people telling the world what the fuck to do. One would think with age comes wisdom and knowlege....in the case of mankind, all it brings is fear and foolishness!!

Rep. Charlie Rangel found guilty of 11 ethics violations
www.washingtonpost.com › Politics
The Washington Post
Nov 16, 2010 - A House ethics panel has found Democratic Rep. Charles Rangel of New York guilty on 11 counts of breaking House rules. (Nov. 16).
Rangel guilty on 11 ethics charges - POLITICO
www.politico.com/.../rangel-guilty-on-11-ethics-charges-045198
Politico
Nov 16, 2010 - Y.) has been found guilty on 11 ethics charges, ending a two-year ... The full ethics committee will now consider punishment for Rangel, and ...
Charlie Rangel Found Guilty on 11 of 13 Ethics Charges - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/.../charlie-rangel-found-guilty-on-11-of-1...
CBS News
Nov 16, 2010 - AP. Updated at 2:30 p.m. ET with Rangel's reaction. A House ethics committee subpanel today found Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel guilty of ...
Charles Rangel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaRangel
Wikipedia
Jump to House ethics trial and censure - Charles Bernard "Charlie" Rangel is the U.S. Representative for New York's 13th congressional district.
Charlie Rangel Ethics Violations - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../charlie-rangel-ethics-vi...
The Huffington Post
The former staff director of the House Ethics Committee accused two top committee lawyers last year of secretly communicating with Republicans on the .
House ethics panel convicts Rep. Rangel on 11 of 13 counts of rule ...
thehill.com/.../129407-house-ethics-panel-convicts-rangel-on-m...
The Hill
Nov 16, 2010 - Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.), once one of the most powerful members of the House, was convicted Tuesday on 11 counts of violating ethics ...
Rangel Censured Over Violations of Ethics Rules - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/12/03/.../03rangel.html
The New York Times
Dec 2, 2010 - Despite an impassioned plea by Representative Charles B. Rangel, the House voted 333-79 for a severe sanction.
Rangel Found Guilty by Ethics Panel - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/11/17/.../17rangel.html
The New York Times
Nov 17, 2010 - A House panel on Tuesday found Representative Charles B. Rangel guilty of 11 counts of ethical violations, ruling that his failure to pay some .

Note the date?

All PJ media did was re-hash it and post it as if it just happened.

The OP dutifully carted it over here like a good little soldier - not even knowing what a dupe he is --

Idiots.

I was going to post that you are getting your hopes up for nothing. But that already happened 6 years ago.

th

Your picking the wrong venue to throw shade at democrats.....Rangel like all these career fucks in DC should have retired a long long long time ago and if this isn't a wake up call, along with what is happening around the world, TERM LIMITS TO GOV. SHOULD BE A PLANATORY MANDATE.......NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RETIRE ON WASHINGTON SOIL, UNLESS THEY ENTER OFFICE AT 64!! MAY HE ROT IN HELL WITH DENIS HASTEL
Lmao!
bdy2.jpg

Term limits is the answer.
Jake, knowing you will have to live with the very legislation you've imposed on the rest of us in a few short years after your term is over.....makes for better plans and ideas. I've had it with old people telling the world what the fuck to do. One would think with age comes wisdom and knowlege....in the case of mankind, all it brings is fear and foolishness!!

I've had it with you younger entitlement minded freeloaders thinking that what the older ones of us earned should come your way simply snapping your fingers and demanding it.

I'm not old but I'm old enough to know that a dumbass like you couldn't survive if you had to do for yourself.

th

Pajamas Media? No thanks, I'll wait for the truthful version.

I'm not sure the story is untruthful, except that it happened six years ago, not this year... Other than that...

Must be a slow day on the black immigrant tranny front... Poor little, pathetic Stevie...

Forum List

Back