Black Pro Basketball Player Contaminates Duchess Kate By Putting Arm Around Her Breaching Protocol

Lets get back to Lebron rubbing on the the princesses ass. She never let on.

What are these two thinking about? Look at their mouths.

23E763E200000578-2866696-The_Duke_and_Duchess_of_Cambridge_watch_the_Brooklyn_Nets_vs_the-a-29_1418138483022.jpg

Someone in Kate's security detail will be replaced. The same way the Queen got new security after big moo touched her.
Who is big moo?
The first ho. Orcface consort of the presidunce.
do i detect a little jealousy there Katz?.....
When you can only recruit mangy feral flea magnets, to lick on your grey haired cottage cheese leaking prune, wouldn't you be continually mad also????
what the fuck?.....here let me give you one of these.....LOL

Someone in Kate's security detail will be replaced. The same way the Queen got new security after big moo touched her.
Who is big moo?
Why? It's not like I want a lower jaw big enough to bite the legs off a piano.

There are two things apparent in both breaches of protocol. One is that black Americans can't be taught how to behave themselves and the other is that British security should not lower their alertness when the royal family is around black Americans. It is truly unfortunate that two serious breaches both involved black Americans. Africans know how to behave. Black Americans either can't or won't follow directions.
Poor tipsy......

Yearning for the days when a black man would be lynched for touching a white woman

Who is big moo?

There are two things apparent in both breaches of protocol. One is that black Americans can't be taught how to behave themselves and the other is that British security should not lower their alertness when the royal family is around black Americans. It is truly unfortunate that two serious breaches both involved black Americans. Africans know how to behave. Black Americans either can't or won't follow directions.
Poor tipsy......

Yearning for the days when a black man would be lynched for touching a white woman
It has nothing to do with a black man touching a white woman. Normally when a commoner is introduced to a member of the royal family they are told not to touch the royal. It is up to British security to make sure that doesn't happen. As a matter of courtesy Americans abide by this request. It is simply unfortunate that the two times the British request was ignored it was by black people. It makes them look like dogs that cannot be trained.

Because this breach is by the type of person that cannot be guided into appropriate behavior the breach is the fault of the royal security detail. After all if a stray dog ran up and jumped on the Dutchess it wouldn't be the dog's fault.

Who is big moo?

Poor tipsy......

It has nothing to do with a black man touching a white woman. Normally when a commoner is introduced to a member of the royal family they are told not to touch the royal. It is up to British security to make sure that doesn't happen. As a matter of courtesy Americans abide by this request. It is simply unfortunate that the two times the British request was ignored it was by black people. It makes them look like dogs that cannot be trained.

Because this breach is by the type of person that cannot be guided into appropriate behavior the breach is the fault of the royal security detail. After all if a stray dog ran up and jumped on the Dutchess it wouldn't be the dog's fault.
But both times the royal family wanted the contact with Black people. Hell Lebron rubbed her ass and she just giggled and flipped her hair.

Who is big moo?

Poor tipsy......

She is not of royal blood. She is as common as Lebron James is. At least Lebron earned his status in life rather than marry into into it and thinking you are superior to others.

Whether she was a commoner or not she is royal now. No doubt getting a new security detail as well.

The queen won't tolerate this anymore than she tolerated big moo's hams on her.

Whether she was a commoner or not she is royal now. No doubt getting a new security detail as well.

She touched the FLOTUS first. She had probably never been that close to a Black person before.

She touched the FLOTUS first. She had probably never been that close to a Black person before.
That doesn't matter. It is part of the instructions people get before they meet a member of the royal family. Like never address the queen first. Never speak before the queen or king.

No wonder Americans are considered barbarians, one step above boars in the wild. We can't even be taught. It's just embarrassing that both times there was this kind of a breach it was by blacks. Africans don't do this. It's American blacks that do it.

I am surprised she didn't rub his head to feel his hair...

That doesn't matter. It is part of the instructions people get before they meet a member of the royal family. Like never address the queen first. Never speak before the queen or king.

No wonder Americans are considered barbarians, one step above boars in the wild. We can't even be taught. It's just embarrassing that both times there was this kind of a breach it was by blacks. Africans don't do this. It's American blacks that do it.
Yes it does matter. She touched the FLOTUS first and broke her own protocol. Shes and old white lady not a goddess.

Screw royalty, this is the USA where we don't respect monarchies...

The poor, poor woman.

She went from that...

to...this:

23E7D37700000578-0-image-a-6_1418132348313.jpg

No wonder she can't keep any food down. I barfed a little in my mouth just looking at the pics.

Exactly. They dont rank to me at all.

Sorry...but royal blood is royal blood

That is the reason they gave for centuries as to why they were born to rule. Kate is as common as Lebron is.
The fact that she is breeding with a prince does not change that

Well that's that then, we can expect never to have the royals on our shores again.

And who can blame them?

I bet Prince William is concerned that the new baby is going to be born with a wen or something, as a result of all the exposure to freaks and witches...

Very true

Lebron is on his home court. US rules apply. Where da white women at?

Forum List

Back