Black Pro Basketball Player Contaminates Duchess Kate By Putting Arm Around Her Breaching Protocol

What is she looking at here?

23E5579900000578-2866696-British_royalty_meets_basketball_royalty_On_Monday_night_LeBron_-a-30_1418126481246.jpg

:rofl:

23E5579900000578-2866696-British_royalty_meets_basketball_royalty_On_Monday_night_LeBron_-a-30_1418126481246.jpg

She's bent over laughing after telling him:

"So, you think you're a "king" James ?!! Meet a REAL king !"
Who was she talking about? Her husbands not a king. He looks impressed with Lebron Jr as well.

King in waiting.

You're right though, I'm certain he is impressed. Throwing a ball into a hoop is a pretty damn big deal.
Yeah I guess thats why he makes millions doing it and they actually attended the game to watch him do it.

Who was she talking about? Her husbands not a king. He looks impressed with Lebron Jr as well.

King in waiting.

You're right though, I'm certain he is impressed. Throwing a ball into a hoop is a pretty damn big deal.
Yeah I guess thats why he makes millions doing it and they actually attended the game to watch him do it.

You're worth whatever the demand for your services are, and obviously there is an extremely small percentage of the population that can do what LeBron can do at that level. Thanks to that, Lebron earns tens of thousands of dollars every time the ball falls in the hoop.

King in waiting.

You're worth whatever the demand for your services are, and obviously there is an extremely small percentage of the population that can do what LeBron can do at that level. Thanks to that, Lebron earns tens of thousands of dollars every time the ball falls in the hoop.
Thats probably another reason the boy king is impressed.

Someone in Kate's security detail will be replaced. The same way the Queen got new security after big moo touched her.

Forum List

Back