Black Pro Basketball Player Contaminates Duchess Kate By Putting Arm Around Her Breaching Protocol

Whether she was a commoner or not she is royal now. No doubt getting a new security detail as well.

The queen won't tolerate this anymore than she tolerated big moo's hams on her.
She touched the FLOTUS first. She had probably never been that close to a Black person before.
That doesn't matter. It is part of the instructions people get before they meet a member of the royal family. Like never address the queen first. Never speak before the queen or king.

No wonder Americans are considered barbarians, one step above boars in the wild. We can't even be taught. It's just embarrassing that both times there was this kind of a breach it was by blacks. Africans don't do this. It's American blacks that do it.
geezus Katz....if they told me this shit.....i would say fuck it ....do you have to divert your eyes to?.....can you breath in their presence or do they get all the air in that space?...they are fucking figureheads,nothing more and nothing less....

Just fascinating to watch all of the racists and their black/white phobias in this thread.

I think they are worried that Kate might catch 'black'....or perhaps just not care that they are black.

I think the picture of Hillary and Kate is more gag inspiring than the pic of the ball player.

Though his underarm sweat definitely brings its own blech factor.

Just fascinating to watch all of the racists and their black/white phobias in this thread.

I think they are worried that Kate might catch 'black'....or perhaps just not care that they are black.

oh sit down. You aren't the judge and jury on who is RACIST. and then shoot your high horse you've broken it's back

It's the act not who committed the act. Although it is really unfortunate that both breaches and the only breaches were by black people.

Whether she was a commoner or not she is royal now. No doubt getting a new security detail as well.

She touched the FLOTUS first. She had probably never been that close to a Black person before.
That doesn't matter. It is part of the instructions people get before they meet a member of the royal family. Like never address the queen first. Never speak before the queen or king.

No wonder Americans are considered barbarians, one step above boars in the wild. We can't even be taught. It's just embarrassing that both times there was this kind of a breach it was by blacks. Africans don't do this. It's American blacks that do it.
geezus Katz....if they told me this shit.....i would say fuck it ....do you have to divert your eyes to?.....can you breath in their presence or do they get all the air in that space?...they are fucking figureheads,nothing more and nothing less....
You don't have to do anything. You can decline a meeting with any royal family member. No one will drag you to a formal audience.

i am more than sure she has been around blacks before.....they do work for charities world wide....

I bet Prince William is concerned that the new baby is going to be born with a wen or something, as a result of all the exposure to freaks and witches...
Royals are born that way from excessive inbreeding

i am more than sure she has been around blacks before.....they do work for charities world wide....
I'm sure she has. It just wouldn't have made a difference what race the person was. Protocol would have been breached by a white person if a white person had broken the rules.

oh sit down. You aren't the judge and jury on who is RACIST. and then shoot your high horse you've broken it's back

Actually I am.

Watching the racists wallow in their hatred of all things 'negro' is just something we don't normally have the opportunity to do- since most racists know that polite society would shun anyone with such rotten morals.

You have to be aware on some level that this has nothing to do with race. There isn't some level of protocol for white people and a different level of protocol for black people. Blacks can't do what they want to anyone they want just because they are black.

The fault for the breach isn't LeBron James fault. He's just ignorant. The blame is completely with Kate's security. No doubt the person that allowed this to happen will lose his position. Whoever was in charge of the meeting will have some punishment for not adequately explaining what was expected.

What makes this whole event perplexing is the level of security black entertainers have. If some white guy ran up to Beyonce and touched her, his body would be found in a back alley.

What is she looking at here?

23E5579900000578-2866696-British_royalty_meets_basketball_royalty_On_Monday_night_LeBron_-a-30_1418126481246.jpg

I think she's looking for some source, somewhere, for the bogus quotes in the OP's sig line.

You have to be aware on some level that this has nothing to do with race. There isn't some level of protocol for white people and a different level of protocol for black people. Blacks can't do what they want to anyone they want just because they are black.

The fault for the breach isn't LeBron James fault. He's just ignorant. The blame is completely with Kate's security. No doubt the person that allowed this to happen will lose his position. Whoever was in charge of the meeting will have some punishment for not adequately explaining what was expected.
Katz they are pretty cool people.....it just may be that they said who gives a fuck....lets pose....

What is it about being black that they can do what Sir Elton John or Sir Paul McCartney cannot do? Black people are not the gods we are making of them.

If Kate and Wills were so cool that the trappings of royalty no longer matter, Kate would not be wearing those ridiculous hats. She will be queen one day. You betcha she expects respect.

Unfortunately Americans have proved capable of such respect. All but black people.

What is it about being black that they can do what Sir Elton John or Sir Paul McCartney cannot do? Black people are not the gods we are making of them.

If Kate and Wills were so cool that the trappings of royalty no longer matter, Kate would not be wearing those ridiculous hats. She will be queen one day. You betcha she expects respect.

Unfortunately Americans have proved capable of such respect. All but black people.
What is it about American white people that praise 'Royalty'...the exact thing America revolted against.

Oh, just a hypocrite racist ranting...wishing she could kneel before a prince. LMAO...pathetic.

Forum List

Back