🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLACKman violently attacks cop!

ok Joe---the DOJ is wrong...you went there and gathered all the evidience
.we will start calling you Columbo...you are such a great detective

Don't have to be a "Great detective" to realize that when an unarmed kid is lying there with six bullet holes in him, and people in the crowd are saying, "What the fuck,man, he had his hands up!" to realize something was amiss.

No matter how many BS reports get filed.
....good job Columbo--another case solved ..you have all the evidence and checked it all out.....the REAL detectives were just at the coffee shop, doing nothing
Are you saying law enforcement agencies would never manufacture evidence or engage in a cover up??

interesting......I was under the impression the FBI and DOJ are currently the 2 most corrupt law enforcement agencies in the history of mankind

Don't have to be a "Great detective" to realize that when an unarmed kid is lying there with six bullet holes in him, and people in the crowd are saying, "What the fuck,man, he had his hands up!" to realize something was amiss.

....good job Columbo--another case solved ..you have all the evidence and checked it all out.....the REAL detectives were just at the coffee shop, doing nothing
Are you saying law enforcement agencies would never manufacture evidence or engage in a cover up??

interesting......I was under the impression the FBI and DOJ are currently the 2 most corrupt law enforcement agencies in the history of mankind
That didnt happen in Mike Browns case. He was clearly proven guilty.

....I'm saying the evidence is right there in the DOJ report---do you have other evidence to prove that report wrong ?

Forum List

Back