Blacks Reacting To White Music

well sure.. most white people cant sing like the righteous bros...Most humans cant sing like them. I wouldnt call that style predominately white music though. Their influences were R&B like Ray Charles and such.

well sure.. most white people cant sing like the righteous bros...Most humans cant sing like them. I wouldnt call that style predominately white music though. Their influences were R&B like Ray Charles and such.

This is music and non political or at least this thread I hope. I didn't realize that black didn't listen to white musicians. I enjoyed the reactions. Seems they liked it so whats wrong with that?
Join in and have some fun with us.

I danced and sang on stage with soul singer Al Green and me the only white dude in the place. The Long Beach Hustle was too complicated in San Diego.

I danced and sang on stage with soul singer Al Green and me the only white dude in the place. The Long Beach Hustle was too complicated in San Diego.

I was on stage in Atlanta with BBKing .I ask him to autograph a napkin so he called me up on stage and we talked a few minutes,he was a real gentleman.

I had Al Green 8 tracts too.lol He was a good singer.

White baby responding to rap.

baby-vomit.gif

Forum List

Back