blacks shooting blacks on halloween

even black trick or treaters get shot in chicagos upper west side.mostly black shootings. sad.
Whites kill whites also-

Family in Oklahoma murder-suicide faced financial pressures​

Family members say an Oklahoma couple considered “primary suspects” in last week’s killings of their six children faced growing financial pressures and the husband experienced recurring pain from a workplace head injury

Whites kill whites also-

Family in Oklahoma murder-suicide faced financial pressures​

Family members say an Oklahoma couple considered “primary suspects” in last week’s killings of their six children faced growing financial pressures and the husband experienced recurring pain from a workplace head injury

So you are saying White Lives Matter??

even black trick or treaters get shot in chicagos upper west side.mostly black shootings. sad.

This upsets me for 2 reasons.

1 they are giving Halloween, my favorite holiday and the only one I actually celebrate, a bad name and ruining it for kids.

2 not enough blacks were shooting other blacks. It's disappointing how shockingly few of them are killing each other. They need to step up their game.

This upsets me for 2 reasons.

1 they are giving Halloween, my favorite holiday and the only one I actually celebrate, a bad name and ruining it for kids.

2 not enough blacks were shooting other blacks. It's disappointing how shockingly few of them are killing each other. They need to step up their game.
well their population count has gone down from 14 percent to 12 and half. At this rate they will there will be no blacks left.

well their population count has gone down from 14 percent to 12 and half. At this rate they will there will be no blacks left.

One can only hope.

I'd be happy if they left the country as well and went somewhere else.

Forum List

Back