Blah! The Revolutionaries Won't even Take New York, Never Mind Berlin!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
If the revolutionaries are going to retake the government, they're going to have to come up with some real revolutionary spirit with the balls of a comrad Che or a comrad Fidel.
Not juvenile delinquents who were mostly interested in stealing paper clips and rubber bands out of the desk drawers.
It starts with Trump at the top and creating violence won't do when he has to retract it out of fear of going too far!
The curtain was pulled back to reveal what was supposed to be the great and wondrous wizard!

If the revolutionaries are going to retake the government, they're going to have to come up with some real revolutionary spirit with the balls of a comrad Che or a comrad Fidel.
Not juvenile delinquents who were mostly interested in stealing paper clips and rubber bands out of the desk drawers.
It starts with Trump at the top and creating violence won't do when he has to retract it out of fear of going too far!
The curtain was pulled back to reveal what was supposed to be the great and wondrous wizard!

The Revolutionaries, the radical American Left and their eunuch republican feet kissers, have succeeded in fundamentally changing the America we once knew, loved and believed historically unique. THEY have been changing American culture, and thus civilization, since about 1948. And they didn't fire many "shots" to do it, either. THEY have used our own systems of rule of law and checks and balances to rewrite American laws, ethics, values and baseline ideology from the inside out and then use those most sacred institutions against us. We were conquered from within. There's your revolution.

That's the kind of behaviour that has turned police officers' loyalty away from their democracy and toward the revolutionaries.
And that's what makes this little pretending revolution into a very dangerous sideshow. Will it take some revolutionaries being shot in the face at close range to end it or at least cause them to be serious about revolution?
Dressing up in war paint with horns on their heads is behaviour suited to Mr. Dressup, not some imagined Maga.

That's the kind of behaviour that has turned police officers' loyalty away from their democracy and toward the revolutionaries.
And that's what makes this little pretending revolution into a very dangerous sideshow. Will it take some revolutionaries being shot in the face at close range to end it or at least cause them to be serious about revolution?
Dressing up in war paint with horns on their heads is behaviour suited to Mr. Dressup, not some imagined Maga.

your mistake is thinking what happened in DC was a revolution,,,

The Revolutionaries, the radical American Left and their eunuch republican feet kissers, have succeeded in fundamentally changing the America we once knew, loved and believed historically unique. THEY have been changing American culture, and thus civilization, since about 1948. And they didn't fire many "shots" to do it, either. THEY have used our own systems of rule of law and checks and balances to rewrite American laws, ethics, values and baseline ideology from the inside out and then use those most sacred institutions against us. We were conquered from within. There's your revolution.
And so you are saying that it's just a little game they're playing and won't amount to revolution?
The police are going to take it seriously and that could mean a dozen or so will be shot in the face at close range.

What the literal fuck are you talking about???

Revolution? You a regular on conspiracy nutjob sites?

As far as I know only Antifa & BLM have centralized affairs and have released manifestos or lists of demands. Where was your mockery then fucktard?

That's not my mistake. I've always known that it lacked any balls in leadership and in the front lines. It's the police and the military that might mistake it for revolution or armed insurrection against the government.

That's not my mistake. I've always known that it lacked any balls in leadership and in the front lines. It's the police and the military that might mistake it for revolution or armed insurrection against the government.

there was no lack of balls cause it never happened,,,,

As far as I know only Antifa & BLM have centralized affairs and have released manifestos or lists of demands. Where was your mockery then fucktard?
I've already said a dozen times that it's not a real revolution. It's just gameplaying and the proof of that is in watching a socalled revolutionary stealing paper clips out of desk drawers. Or some clown dressed up in war paint with horns on his head!

Revolution??

Only the police and the military could mistake the sideshow for that!

And so you are saying that it's just a little game they're playing and won't amount to revolution?
The police are going to take it seriously and that could mean a dozen or so will be shot in the face at close range.

Not at all. What I am saying is that the "revolution" has already went down; the radical American Left has succeeded in fundamentally changing America forever. Seems like you are stuck spinning your wheels on the little party thrown for Trump supporters down at the Capitol last week. That bit of Tom Fuckery was no attempted revolution—not even close. A single platoon of regular army military police could have sneezed on that crowd and put down their protest. What I AM talking about is the ideological revolution by the Chinese owned democrats and republicans pulled off without storming any building anywhere in America. Dig?

Yeah but retaking New York is going to far---I'd settle for kicking New York (ers) out of my home state at this point.

Yeah but retaking New York is going to far---I'd settle for kicking New York (ers) out of my home state at this point.

It's all good! The gun violence must eventually come, before it can be put down.

Why do the pictures show the forward marchers of Capital infringement looking like Hippy radicals. Where are the high-and-tight haircut conservatives? One poster here even stated that they look like Antifa.

Is this what happens when conservative barbershops are closed down? Or is it just that the well manicured never get involved?

I've already said a dozen times that it's not a real revolution. It's just gameplaying and the proof of that is in watching a socalled revolutionary stealing paper clips out of desk drawers. Or some clown dressed up in war paint with horns on his head!

Revolution??

its not even a fake revolution,, it was a bunch of hot heads tired of being pushed around and not listened too,,,

Oh no!!!!

People wearing masks in a pandemic!!!!

Run for the hills!!!!!

Oh no!!!!

People wearing masks in a pandemic!!!!

Run for the hills!!!!!
thats what you took from that???

youre a bigger idiot than I thought,,,

Revolution??

its not even a fake revolution,, it was a bunch of hot heads tired of being pushed around and not listened too,,,

We listened to them.

We realized that they were a bunch of lying idiots.

Then they proved us right.

Revolution??

We listened to them.

We realized that they were a bunch of lying idiots.

Then they proved us right.

but youre not an american,,,

Forum List

Back