Blah! The Revolutionaries Won't even Take New York, Never Mind Berlin!

If the revolutionaries are going to retake the government, they're going to have to come up with some real revolutionary spirit with the balls of a comrad Che or a comrad Fidel.
Not juvenile delinquents who were mostly interested in stealing paper clips and rubber bands out of the desk drawers.
It starts with Trump at the top and creating violence won't do when he has to retract it out of fear of going too far!
The curtain was pulled back to reveal what was supposed to be the great and wondrous wizard!

NO question that Trump is a paper tiger, but he does have his looney followers.

If the revolutionaries are going to retake the government, they're going to have to come up with some real revolutionary spirit with the balls of a comrad Che or a comrad Fidel.
Not juvenile delinquents who were mostly interested in stealing paper clips and rubber bands out of the desk drawers.
It starts with Trump at the top and creating violence won't do when he has to retract it out of fear of going too far!
The curtain was pulled back to reveal what was supposed to be the great and wondrous wizard!

Oh no!!!!

People wearing masks in a pandemic!!!!

Run for the hills!!!!!
thats what you took from that???

youre a bigger idiot than I thought,,,

No, what I took from that is that there was a peaceful protest by people who oppose fascism. Nothing more.

" Despite the heavy gear and menacing statement, there were no reports of violence "

Nothing worth mentioning.

OH MY GOD - THEY HAD A COUPLE OF SHIELDS!!!!!!!!!!

What the literal fuck are you talking about???

Revolution? You a regular on conspiracy nutjob sites?

As far as I know only Antifa & BLM have centralized affairs and have released manifestos or lists of demands. Where was your mockery then fucktard?
I've already said a dozen times that it's not a real revolution. It's just gameplaying and the proof of that is in watching a socalled revolutionary stealing paper clips out of desk drawers. Or some clown dressed up in war paint with horns on his head!

Revolution??

Only the police and the military could mistake the sideshow for that!

its not even a fake revolution,, it was a bunch of hot heads tired of being pushed around and not listened too,,,

We listened to them.

We realized that they were a bunch of lying idiots.

Then they proved us right.

but youre not an american,,,

Guess again fool!

Oh no!!!!

People wearing masks in a pandemic!!!!

Run for the hills!!!!!
thats what you took from that???

youre a bigger idiot than I thought,,,

No, what I took from that is that there was a peaceful protest by people who oppose fascism. Nothing more.

" Despite the heavy gear and menacing statement, there were no reports of violence "

then why didnt you say that??

I guess youve been in the closet for the last several yrs where this same group attacked innocent people on the streets and in their homes and burned citys,,,

As far as I know only Antifa & BLM have centralized affairs and have released manifestos or lists of demands. Where was your mockery then fucktard?
I've already said a dozen times that it's not a real revolution. It's just gameplaying and the proof of that is in watching a socalled revolutionary stealing paper clips out of desk drawers. Or some clown dressed up in war paint with horns on his head!

Revolution??

its not even a fake revolution,, it was a bunch of hot heads tired of being pushed around and not listened too,,,

We listened to them.

Guess again fool!
then you arent a very good one,,,

Revolution??

We listened to them.

Guess again fool!

The fact that you think you have some right to judge who is and is not a 'good' American proves that YOU are extremely UnAmerican!

We Americans are INDIVIDUALS - something that you apparently can not tolerate.

Revolution??

We listened to them.

Guess again fool!

The fact that you think you have some right to judge who is and is not a 'good' American proves that YOU are extremely UnAmerican!

We Americans are INDIVIDUALS - something that you apparently can not tolerate.
yes we are individuals,, its just that some want us to be a collective without individuality,,, thats unamerican,,

What are you blabbering about? And nobody wants that shithole NY Dems wrecked it.

Are you playing it down because you were there and were involved?

Your insistent concerns have earned you a flag raised, just in case.

Forum List

Back