Blame Bush now?

I am quite tolerant. I completely tolerate your gay, slavish behavior with the president. I merely stand up for my own reputation and when people slander me, I point out the error of their thinking.

I am quite tolerant. I completely tolerate your gay, slavish behavior with the president. I merely stand up for my own reputation and when people slander me, I point out the error of their thinking.

How can you stand up for something you do not have?

Thank you and RGS both for proving my point about mindless buddy-rahrah threads.

You're both sounding more ridiculous with every new post. Keep it up and you'll be on RSR's level in a matter of weeks. :eusa_drool:

Buddy rah-rah threads? How about a little levity? Sorry if I'm not completely dead serious and all anal like you 24-7.

As far as sounding ridiculous, I note that you did NOT respond to my response to your baseless accusation because it shows you to be one to assume with nothing to substantiate the assumption.

Instead, you choose to get all pissy about this. There's no rule that says you are required to respond to ANYTHING on the periphery of your argument.

I'll respond to what you say to me, but don't presume to go telling me how to respond to someone else.

As far as sounding ridiculous, I note that you did NOT respond to my response to your baseless accusation because it shows you to be one to assume with nothing to substantiate the assumption.
If I (or maineman, or Shogun, or any number of others here) posted that 2 plus 2 equaled 4, you would call it a baseless accusation. Therefore, replying to such a response would be pointless.

If I (or maineman, or Shogun, or any number of others here) posted that 2 plus 2 equaled 4, you would call it a baseless accusation. Therefore, replying to such a response would be pointless.

A baseless assumption. Do you see MM and I having any major problems? It's called mutual respect. He earned his. I earned mine. Are you going to earn yours, or just demand it?

You've done nothing but assume incorrectly up to this point.

A baseless assumption. Do you see MM and I having any major problems? It's called mutual respect. He earned his. I earned mine. Are you going to earn yours, or just demand it?

You've done nothing but assume incorrectly up to this point.
Whether you respect the messenger has absolutely nothing to do with the truth of the message that 2+2=4 (or any other message).

I haven't lied here, and I don't intend to start. If that's not enough to earn your respect, so be it. There is no one in cyberspace around whose opinion my life revolves. (shrug)

Whether you respect the messenger has absolutely nothing to do with the truth of the message that 2+2=4 (or any other message).

I haven't lied here, and I don't intend to start. If that's not enough to earn your respect, so be it. There is no one in cyberspace around whose opinion my life revolves. (shrug)

I have not accused you of lying. I have said you were incorrect, probably more than once. Your instantly stereotyping me as someone who would oppose you or anyone else simply for holding a liberal viewpoint would be one such example.

I have not accused you of lying. I have said you were incorrect, probably more than once. Your instantly stereotyping me as someone who would oppose you or anyone else simply for holding a liberal viewpoint would be one such example.

Amen. I am a witness.

Gunny is far from stereotypical of anything other than an intelligent, thinking marine. (which, itself, might be considered a non sequitur in some circles!)

Forum List

Back