Zone1 Blasphemous Easter Service Mocks The Crucifixion Of Christ

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I had to reread this. I couldn't believe that this was done at a church.

Feminism will be crushed as the trans fad continues to grow, and men dominate and marginalize females.

Satan rearing his ugly head again. He knows his time is short, so he's going to go "all out" in his attempt to thwart Christ and His truth. Of course ... we see right through his facade, and we know he loses in the end.

From what I have seen men have been dominating and marginalizing females for several thousand years.
Traditionally yes .. as men, in contrast to today where men, who think they are females and accepted as females, will be filling female roles.

From what I have seen men have been dominating and marginalizing females for several thousand years.
And women have done their share of marginalizing men. Nobody has a claim on perfection or sainthood. But there wouldn't be billions of humans in existence today if men AND women didn't like each other's company.

God made Adam and Eve ... not Adam and Steve.

Are we still using the term "blasphemy" in this day and age? Seriously?

I mean, it's very dictatorial to say "don't say this because we're uncomfortable with it".

Goon. You haven’t been around anywhere near that long. You dope.

Are we still using the term "blasphemy" in this day and age? Seriously?

I mean, it's very dictatorial to say "don't say this because we're uncomfortable with it".
Yes! It's a viable word with a specific meaning. Legitimate words don't just disappear when the woke crowd no longer take them seriously.

Reading through...I wonder why it is that we are so desperate for attention, we will do anything to attract it. When society reaches the point people are not only crying for, but demanding attention, shouldn't we be wondering about the root cause?

If they want tips on how to do a proper crucifixion they need to go to the Philippines, those people are hard core Catholics.

If they want tips on how to do a proper crucifixion they need to go to the Philippines, those people are hard core Catholics.

speaking of blastomy - those people have no idea what they are doing, sado in the least - would not care to have anything to do with them. desert perversion is world wide. too bad, so few of the good side anywhere.

I get a bunch of

Give us Money type pop ups when I go to that site...

Anything that mocks the Nazerine con -man has to be good .

What a fraud he was .

Remember the resurrection scam ? Then the garbage about his dad being the number one.
And many swallowed it .

Why so harsh?

have you ever been outside ...

1681248470482.jpeg

jesus was only one of the great multitudes especially chronicled by the c-bible congregations and their self serving c-bible. those that read past the first page or two, littered with forgeries and fallacies.

Forum List

Back