Blatent form of indoctrination... Should Teacher be fired?

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

Teacher under fire for slipping anti-Trump question into homework

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/

They aren't the worst but will bring out the Snowflakes.

The teacher probably needs a talking to though.

FWIW, I can't figure out what's anti-Republican and anti-Democrat from day to day. Used to be the Republicans were tough on pot. oh well.

The teacher should be canned. Same if the tables were turned and ;positive for Trum;p and disparaging for Obama.

Teachers have an important lesson to teach children. "Form an opinion based on facts and then present them to back up your opinion. Never be led by others to make decisions based on the feelings of others. Look for facts and make up your own mind."

That should be a basic instruction for teachers and if they can't follow that instruction, there are many other teachers out there ready to take their place.

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/

FWIW, I can't figure out what's anti-Republican and anti-Democrat from day to day. Used to be the Republicans were tough on pot. oh well.

I think a reprimand and promise from her to not do it again would be enough.

She also needs to be reminded that in cases like this, you don't respond to the parents before you talk to our super/vice principal.

She also needs to be reminded that in cases like this, you don't respond to the parents before you talk to our super/vice principal.
Too many people out there wants to be a teacher, an unbiased, GOOD teacher. Can her ass.

Too many people out there wants to be a teacher, an unbiased, GOOD teacher. Can her ass.

I can understand the NO SOUP FOR YOU position, I just wouldn't do it in this case.

Looks like it's the parent who needs remedial reading. The quiz question says nothing about politics.

Go ahead, read it.

It's what we get when we elect a narcissistic sociopath. Also this is a vocabulary quiz --- it's asking for an ADJECTIVE.

Always read your own links before you post.

I can understand the NO SOUP FOR YOU position, I just wouldn't do it in this case.
I think one of the most import jobs for a teacher is teaching students how to evaluate properly. And that is making opinions. How are we going to change the dynamics of elections if people are not taught how to make decisions and evaluate?

Right now, we have voters who vote how their friends vote or what their choice of media says. We have to stop that cycle and we can't with teachers like this.

I think one of the most import jobs for a teacher is teaching students how to evaluate properly. And that is making opinions. How are we going to change the dynamics of elections if people are not taught how to make decisions and evaluate?

Right now, we have voters who vote how their friends vote or what their choice of media says. We have to stop that cycle and we can't with teachers like this.

Again, the school quiz had nothing to do with "elections" because it has nothing to do with "politics". It's a vocabulary quiz. For an 11-year-old. Ain't a whole lot of 11-year-olds into politics, which is an enviable position to be in. The parent appears to be too stupid to see that.

Again, the school quiz had nothing to do with "elections" because it has nothing to do with "politics". It's a vocabulary quiz. For an 11-year-old. Ain't a whole lot of 11-year-olds into politics, which is an enviable position to be in. The parent appears to be too stupid to see that.

So you see nothing partisan about the wording of those last two questions?

Looks like it's the parent who needs remedial reading. The quiz question says nothing about politics.

Go ahead, read it.

It's what we get when we elect a narcissistic sociopath. Also this is a vocabulary quiz --- it's asking for an ADJECTIVE.

Pogo, the question disparages one president and lauds another. Is that not politics?

“President Trump speaks in a very superior and _________ manner insulting many people. He needs to be more __________ so that the American people respect and admire him.”

The question after that read: “Barack Obama set a _________ when he became the first African American president.”

This teacher has determined Trump a negative manner. If I was in her class, I would have placed precedent in the blank put a line through"" set a ...became the first African American President and replaced "divided the country by race and apologized all over the world for America."

I would have been as right as she for she gave her own opinion on the Trump sentence and I did on the Obama sentence. Since she initiated personal feelings, I should be allowed to do it as well.

Go ahead, read it.

The quiz question says nothing about politics.
Using two presidents for a fill in the blank question isnt' political?

school_fool.jpg

"Trump speaks in a very superior and ________ manner insulting many people."

Gee, that doesn't call for a negative response?

No. Any time one makes an assumptiom about a trait of a politician under the guise of a "Vobaulary test," is obviously spounting their own personal view.

It's the same as writing Donald Trump won the election of 2016 because he was an _____________ and ___________ candidate. (answers: honest and dynamic)

Barack Obama won his election because he was _________________. (answer: black.)

Go ahead, read it.

school_fool.jpg

NO, it isn't. Because the question is about the personality of a well-known person.

NONE of the adjectives/nouns asked for have anything to do with "politics". Watch.

"President Rump speaks in a very superior and CONDESCENDING manner insulting many people. He needs to be more CIVIL so that the American people respect and admire him."

"Barack Obama set a PRECEDENT when he became the first African American President".

***NONE*** of those terms have anything to do with politics. The first is about personality, the second is a simple noun.

This ain't rocket surgery here even if the parent's sycophantian hero-worship's butthurt prevented him from figuring that out.

Go ahead, read it.

school_fool.jpg

Not for CRCs. They've made it abundantly clear that that is a positive trait.

Go ahead, read it.

school_fool.jpg

NO, it isn't. Because the question is about the personality of a well-known person.

NONE of the adjectives/nouns asked for have anything to do with "politics". Watch.

"President Rump speaks in a very superior and CONDESCENDING manner insulting many people. He needs to be more CIVIL so that the American people respect and admire him."

"Barack Obama set a PRECEDENT when he became the first African American President".

***NONE*** of those terms have anything to do with politics. The first is about personality, the second is a simple noun.

This ain't rocket surgery here even if the parent's sycophantian hero-worship's butthurt prevented him from figuring that out.
Isn't it ironic that all these CRC's who clap and state they love how trump behaves now have a cow over this?

No. Any time one makes an assumptiom about a trait of a politician under the guise of a "Vobaulary test," is obviously spounting their own personal view.

It's the same as writing Donald Trump won the election of 2016 because he was an _____________ and ___________ candidate. (answers: honest and dynamic)

Barack Obama won his election because he was _________________. (answer: black.)

Once AGAIN --- questions about personality are by definition NOT questions about politics.

And your blank fill-in of "honest" gets you a failing grade but also comes with some kind of comedy award.

I suppose you'd like to see the correct answers though.

"Donald Rump won the election of 2016 because he was an unbelievably lucky and divisive candidate. And because way too many voters went 'hey I've seen that guy on TV so I'll vote for him'".

"Barack Obama won his election because he was running during a recession.

Last edited:

Go ahead, read it.

school_fool.jpg

Isn't it ironic that all these CRC's who clap and state they love how trump behaves now have a cow over this?

"Having it both ways" is apparently the New Orange.

Forum List

Back