Blinken: Hamas has Kidnapped Almost 600 Americans in Gaza

ahahaha. the fat fraud libertarian thinks a government is within its rights to control the movement of the people. that's awesome.

Yes ... that is a right of sovereignty ... the USA is a rarity to have the right to residency in any state ... many nations of the world require internal visas to move around, and these can be revoked ...

You silly Americans have no idea what government abuse is ... imagine a woman getting her head chopped off for the crime of driving a car, by the police ... spoiled Americans in your Ivory Towers looking down and spitting ...

Not that I disagree with your philosophy here ... but that is an awkward phrasing ... a Class A felony for a parent holding back a child? ... I looked it up in my own law books from Oregon and kidnapping is define by intent ... the parent intended to save the child's life, and that's lawful ...

Hamas is holding a couple hundred (?) people with the intent to terrorize, that's kidnapping ... all the others just got caught behind enemy lines when war broke out, without any intent, there's no kidnapping ... besides, isn't terrorism is the general sense already a capital offense? ... send over an AC-130 without shooting, THEN tell the civilians to leave ... Palestinians are smart that way ...

We cannot kidnap a blood relative here ... all the other crimes apply, like custodial interference ... but not kidnapping if there's blood ... God knows I wish I had known that ...
Children wanting to leave?
WTF are you babbling about?

Topic is not about hundreds of Americans keeping their kids in Gaza as human shields.

WTF are you babbling about?

I was making comments to the adults ... maybe ponder my words for more than a half second and maybe you'll make sense of them ... I was correcting your stupidity in stating that all law books say something when ... in fact .. none of them do ...

You're embarrassed so you lash out ... you really are that shallow and asleep ... no thought what-so-ever ...

I was making comments to the adults ... maybe ponder my words for more than a half second and maybe you'll make sense of them ... I was correcting your stupidity in stating that all law books say something when ... in fact .. none of them do ...

You're embarrassed so you lash out ... you really are that shallow and asleep ... no thought what-so-ever ...
The adults want to leave - the topic.

That kidnap rate is far too low .
We must urge our nice Hamas friends to do much better .

Forum List

Back