Blitz - David Horowitz tries to help Americans stay free and not to fall to totalitarian Communism being ushered in by Democrats.

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Blitz Explained by David Horowitz - How Trump may well win the November election in spite of Democrats who are trying to destroy the nation through cheating at the ballot box (mail-in-ballots), making Marxism not seem to be scarey as it has been in other countries where it was brought forth to overturn world governments and bring a Democrat-run totalitarian communism to America to eliminate what we understand human rights and freedoms are. They are taking out Christian Churches with Covid rules, getting rid of history through educators agreement to erase the past and start over from ground zero, so nobody will catch on to how horrific it is to have your neck held to the ground by Demonrats.

I'll let David Horowitz give his first interview with his viewpoints here:

Long before people decide enough is enough, ALL Americans will be disarmed so a Civil War is highly unlikely.
Agenda21 is a UN directive, to be completed by 2050. China signed the agreement (hence covid19)
Are you familiar with Agenda21? It really explains EVERYTHING going on today. EVERYTHING.

If you believe America is going the wrong way....you really should watch this informative video.

Blitz Explained by David Horowitz - How Trump may well win the November election in spite of Democrats who are trying to destroy the nation through cheating at the ballot box (mail-in-ballots), making Marxism not seem to be scarey as it has been in other countries where it was brought forth to overturn world governments and bring a Democrat-run totalitarian communism to America to eliminate what we understand human rights and freedoms are. They are taking out Christian Churches with Covid rules, getting rid of history through educators agreement to erase the past and start over from ground zero, so nobody will catch on to how horrific it is to have your neck held to the ground by Demonrats.

he usuually knows his stuff so no need to doubt him this time

Long before people decide enough is enough, ALL Americans will be disarmed so a Civil War is highly unlikely.
Agenda21 is a UN directive, to be completed by 2050. China signed the agreement (hence covid19)
Are you familiar with Agenda21? It really explains EVERYTHING going on today. EVERYTHING.

If you believe America is going the wrong way....you really should watch this informative video.

Off topic. This is about David Horowitz's opinions and board members participating in the given topic of David Horowitz's opinions.

he usuually knows his stuff so no need to doubt him this time

In college, David Horowitz was a liberal and teamed up with Hillary Clinton, who favored blacks who murdered one of their group. This sent David going against the chicanery Hillary stood for and judging from her contribution to the Steel Dossier, she's still against America and regularly uses files she hoarded during Filegate when Bill Clinton was POTUS.

My dear,
It's ALL about Agenda21.

You just don't know it. Yet.
The video I posted explains clearly EVERYTHING discussed in your video.

Please open your mind.

Last edited:
Problem, by the best tally available membership in the Communist is somewhere between 5 & 10 thousand members in the USA. so how do we equate every Democrat is a commie, means nothing BS just like every Republican is a Nazi, real problems are happening, people are dying. cut the political dribble.

The "disarmed America" fantasy at this juncture is no more than that. A fantasy.

I would like to know your reaction to David Horowitz's book, Blitz. I'm considering buying a copy.

I will watch the video.
Not sure I would buy his book at this point.
Okay, I will spend the next 36 minutes watching your video. It's just that I was hoping some here who've read the book's precursors online could share some quotations. I only know that he's said Trump will "smash the left and win" (the election.) The leftists here are living in the dreamland that Biden the Dementia candidate will not be disqualified for his medical predicament while the Democrats tell every lie in the book to cook the voting ballots into their favor with multiple votes being turned in by the same person and/or computer program they paid someone a fortune to write in order to secure a certain victorious vote count by fraudulent practice. President Trump has done all things as well as he could in order to employ and enrich the American people who want to attain the American dream.

Okay, I will spend the next 36 minutes watching your video. It's just that I was hoping some here who've read the book's precursors online could share some quotations. I only know that he's said Trump will "smash the left and win" (the election.) The leftists here are living in the dreamland that Biden the Dementia candidate will not be disqualified for his medical predicament while the Democrats tell every lie in the book to cook the voting ballots into their favor with multiple votes being turned in by the same person and/or computer program they paid someone a fortune to write in order to secure a certain victorious vote count by fraudulent practice. President Trump has done all things as well as he could in order to employ and enrich the American people who want to attain the American dream.

Most of what you say I agree with.
My exception would be that I think Trump is still more loyal to the Establishment than it appears.
BOTH of his supreme Court Justice nominations turned out to be VERY Establishment friendly and have mostly voted along Leftist lines.

I do not believe that ANY politician in DC is able to operate without undue influence of the Establishment and ultra deep pockets and their power.

Last edited:

Who is doing this? Who is "taking out Christian churches" or doing any of this other stuff? the churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples in my American community are still standing and have not been attacked. You are out of your mind.

Forum List

Back