Professor: Hamas fakes casualty figures: ‘The numbers are not real’ [Gaza DEATH Ministry].

That Francesca Albanese, who a year ago lied about numbers 10x higher,
and is now investigated by the UN itself for bribery from Hamas?

Crawling back under the rock seems like a fitting metaphor.

You still didn't answer my simple question, what did you think Kushner said if it wasn't to bulldoze Negev and relocate Gaza population there? why are you refusing to answer such a simple question?

Last edited:
First, you are lmixing strategic collaborating with IDEOLOGICAL COOPERATION as in the Mufti Wolff approach within two months of Hitlervrise and his conversation with Hitler Nov 24 1941 as well as Palestine Arab major newspapers Hitler admiration till it was controlled by the Brits in 1939.

It's not just that. It's at Arab Palestine where Hither is till most admired today.

The Italians collaborated ideologically with the Nazis to a far greater degree than Muslims, do you regard Italians as all being antisemitic? The Arab association is trivial and was primarily based upon a hatred of Britain not Jews, the Nazis persecuted Arabs once elected too, not to the extent of Jews but there were far fewer Arabs than Jews in Germany at that time. Muslims worked with Jews while imprisoned in Buchenwald Concentration camp too.

The claim that the rather limited interaction between Muslims and Nazis demonstrates that Arabs are antisemitic and all of them hate all Jews is frankly ridiculous and only a desperate Zionist would try to elevate this to anything truly significant.

Last edited:
You said that you didn't hear Kushner saying that Israel could move two million Palestinians into a desert, so I'm asking you what did you hear? what did he say?

You're now stooping to a new low, as low as a cockroach crawls by saying "humanitarian relocation" is not a crime, well it is in the real world but not the make believe pretend world of Zionism where a third world fake country actually thinks it is significant.

Well look, you're abuse of language has been anticipated "humanitarian genocide"

View attachment 973367

This whole thread is engaging in latter day holocaust denial, desperation to minimize the figures of murdered people, how sad to congratulate oneself with "See we only murdered and maimed 20,000, not 36,000".

I wonder how you'd react to a Nazi in 1945 saying "See, we only exterminated 3,000,000 Jews not 6,000,000, stop all this exaggerating!".
Zionists consider Kushner a hero

“Gaza’s waterfront property could be very valuable … if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner told his interviewer, the faculty chair of the Middle East Initiative, Prof Tarek Masoud. Kushner also lamented “all the money” that had gone into the territory’s tunnel network and munitions instead of education and innovation.

“It’s a little bit of an unfortunate situation there, but from Israel’s perspective I would do my best to move the people out and then clean it up,” Kushner said. “But I don’t think that Israel has stated that they don’t want the people to move back there afterwards.”
Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

You still didn't answer my simple question, what did you think Kushner said if it wasn't to bulldoze Negev and relocate Gaza population there? why are you refusing to answer such a simple question?
Zionists like Nazis, don’t answer questions they dislike.

Forum List

Back