BLM Activist was Only in the Capitol to 'document' the Riot

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
He's not the only one

An anti-Trump activist who once said he wanted to "rip" the president out of office entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document" it.

"There’s this narrative going around right now that Antifa was the people there causing the riots, causing the tension, they were the only people breaking into the Capitol, and I wanted to be able to tell a part of history and show that that was anything but the case," John Sullivan, the founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, told Fox News Thursday.

He's not the only one

An anti-Trump activist who once said he wanted to "rip" the president out of office entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document" it.

"There’s this narrative going around right now that Antifa was the people there causing the riots, causing the tension, they were the only people breaking into the Capitol, and I wanted to be able to tell a part of history and show that that was anything but the case," John Sullivan, the founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, told Fox News Thursday.

jesus christ

He's not the only one

LOL, yah he just happened to be next to Jesse Taggert when he shot a guy on the way to Home Depot.
Taggert's is up on attempted murder. And he's going to be tried in Utah County.
Good luck with that.
That's the county that sent Gary Gilmore to the firing squad

Screenshot_20210107-185119_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210107-185107_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
no sympathy for this asshole. He is a shit stirrer who egged on those cretins to get video. He pulled the same shit at BLM rallies

He's not the only one

Eyewitnesses confirm that. The rioters were already there when the first people from Trump's peaceful rally arrived and this was all a set up by the Democrats to use this to build a case for Trump's impeachment. The Dems want more than anything else to make it so Trump can never run for election again because they can't count on rigging an election this way TWICE and know in a fair election, Trump CREAMS them!

Every single arrest made...and there have been about 60 with hungdreds more coming...were people with active social media presence. All Trumper/QAnon assholes...

Yes this ONE creep was egging people on trying to get video to sell...but if you are trying to blame that WHOLE insurrection on one guy you have a bit of a problem

Last edited:
He's not the only one

Funny how they knew to be there with cameras in hand as if they KNEW something big would happen of great use to the Democrats! Huh!

...were people with active social media presence. All Trumper/QAnon assholes...

So you're saying that only people tied to supporting Trump are being singled out for attack? I guess that's why democrats like Hillary get away with murder no matter how big her crime.

How many from the hundreds of BLM riots looting and murder in 48 cities last year have been prosecuted?

That creepy BLM terrorist negro seemed to actually get off when the innocent White woman was assassinated by the negro security guard.

He's not the only one

Well, the guy with the horns was there to say a shamanistic prayer, sending good vibes through the ley lines. And a few guys just needed to take a shit.

So you're saying that only people tied to supporting Trump are being singled out for attack? I guess that's why democrats like Hillary get away with murder no matter how big her crime.

How many from the hundreds of BLM riots looting and murder in 48 cities last year have been prosecuted?

Hell, Commie-la Harris was helping funding to bail those BLM loonies out of jail.

He's not the only one

Yeah, and they also wanted to just document the city burnings.

Fucking stupid. The whole BLM narrative is same kind of bullshit as the white supremacist narrative regarding the summer riots. But for the one BLM person that actually was there - he should take the blame like a champ and stop with the nonsense.

He's not the only one

Eyewitnesses confirm that. The rioters were already there when the first people from Trump's peaceful rally arrived and this was all a set up by the Democrats to use this to build a case for Trump's impeachment. The Dems want more than anything else to make it so Trump can never run for election again because they can't count on rigging an election this way TWICE and know in a fair election, Trump CREAMS them!

Yup and they can't ban him from running again. There is no precedent for it and I'd bet if he decides to run in 2024 he will be able to. Nothing legal says he can't.

He's not the only one

This bit of news deserves it's own thread, but did you hear the last caller to the Rush Limbaugh Show today?

She was there. She said she was one of the first few NEAR the Cspitol Bldg.

She said 3 busloads of ANTIFA pulled up.

She said THEY were let in the Capitol before all the Trump supporters showed up.

She said 150 I assume ANTIFA were let in.

She said COPS BEGAN DIRING ON THE TRUMP CROWD with some kind of explosives. She thought they were firecrackers.

Then the peaceful crowd got worked up.

Did anyone else hear this woman? Am I wrong on any of these facts?

Forum List

Back