Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I capitalized White cause its a thought crime

Many videos at link

Here's one

More more more please
Show up to every White burb please ..its driving massive support to the non violent democrats
:D

Normies take a knee when they show up in your town
Or you're a White Fascist who supports systemic wacism :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Many videos at link

Here's one

More more more please
Show up to every White burb please ..its driving massive support to the non violent democrats

Or you're a White Fascist who supports systemic wacism :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Let them come here..................................

I will not kneel on the meth addicts head, but there will be a bang, or two, or three. So bring em on

Many videos at link

Here's one

More more more please

Looked like monkeys fucking a football.

What happened exactly

the video and link give very little information
From what I gather some guy leaves his Halloween decoration of a skeleton hanging from a tree up all year round ....somekaren noticed and got organized and put out a call to action
moms.jpeg
After she ate all the butter and a can of chocolate frosting with a spoon of course

cant have have any noose for any reason cause some boogies and white faggit commie lefties fake outrage ..claim its wacist ....blah blah you know the rest ......Take a knee or else

What happened exactly

From what I gather some guy leaves his Halloween decoration of a skeleton hanging from a tree up all year round ....somekaren noticed and got organized and put out a call to action
View attachment 368968
After she ate all the butter and a can of chocolate frosting with a spoon of course

cant have have any noose for any reason cause some boogies and white faggit commie lefties fake outrage ..claim its wacist ....blah blah you know the rest ......Take a knee or else
Do you actually know that or is it a guess due to bad journalism by the local reporters?

What happened exactly

View attachment 368968

Do you actually know that or is it a guess due to bad journalism by the local reporters?
Its in one of the videos
Im sure more will come out

What happened exactly

Looks like the cops were arresting some people and the mobbers were trying to stop it by pulling the people away from the cops.

This may be suburbia, but it looks like the cops have their hands tied here too. Must be a Democrat in charge over them.

Now for the SHOULD BE scenario >> Instead of using their clubs defensively, the cops should have been wacking this clowns across their jaws, and knocking their teeth out. Then they should have arrested who they were trying to arrest, without any resistance, and then should have also arrested the creeps who were trying to stop the arrests.

Looks to me like the whole mob could/should have been arrested, but certainly the ones who were grabbing the people that the cops were trying to arrest.

If I were in charge of it, those mobbers would have been a bloody mess.

What happened exactly

View attachment 368968

Obviously this is racism against Halloween Pumpkin Skeleton People.

Many videos at link

Here's one

More more more please

For the BLM thugs to bring their Hate Message to the civilized sections of the country is a huge mistake.

They were also is the gentile city of Harrison Arkansas pushing for Black Supremacy. Boone County is 99.9% Honky and didn't want to hear this bullshit or see rioting.

Americans should think long and hard before they cast their votes in the upcoming election.

I have just read that President Trump respectfully opposes the Dem policy of mandating low-cost housing in the suburbs.

Americans should think long and hard before they cast their votes in the upcoming election.

I have just read that President Trump respectfully opposes the Dem policy of mandating low-cost housing in the suburbs.

People move to lovely suburban communities to get away from Urban Blight. The Obama ideal- that President Trump is overturning- to build housing projects like the Carter right in the middle of a bucolic subdivision.

Maybe suburban voters think it would be great to live down the street from Wesley Snipes et al. But President Trump is guessing that they don't want this where they are at .

People move to lovely suburban communities to get away from Urban Blight. The Obama ideal- that President Trump is overturning- to build housing projects like the Carter right in the middle of a bucolic subdivision.

Maybe suburban voters think it would be great to live down the street from Wesley Snipes et al. But President Trump is guessing that they don't want this where they are at .

Many folks in low-cost housing areas are lovely people, no doubt.

Quite a few, however, not so much: violent crime, loud "music," drugs, dangerous dogs, etc. In one word: NIGHTMARE -- IMHO.

Many folks in low-cost housing areas are lovely people, no doubt.

Quite a few, however, not so much: violent crime, loud "music," drugs, dangerous dogs, etc. In one word: NIGHTMARE -- IMHO.

Its one thing for an adult to choose to live between a meth lab and a crack house with hoes, pimps and she males strolling in front.

But it really isn't good for children, and that's why so many parents choose to live in a nice suburb. Moving the dope and street crime out to the burbs really eliminates one of the reasons for these communities.

Forum List

Back