🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blm and Antifa thugs assault hundreds in DC

I can’t shoot a pistol a lick
Very bad !
I can handle a 20 gauge shotgun
Get a Mossberg 500 tactical for close encounters....

wm_7599492.jpg
I can’t place it against my shoulder as it is missing a stock ?? Wtf

There are some unsavory MAGA’s there tonight. Terrible actors.

Hey idiot,what do you call the BLM people who tried to beat up a peaceful trump supporter,going as far as trying to beat up a child only failing to do so because her father stood in front of her to protect his daughter them beating him up to try to get to his daughter then running off and laughing about it? Had they not seen police they would have killed her father and his daughter no less those cowards. They are obviously satanist to have done such an evil thing.

Can a shotgun stop several thugs ?

IF you ever find yourself in a similar situation, in your own home, pretend you are not at home. IF you have no other choice—BLM is breaking into or attempting to burn down your home, get your loved ones gathered, get them in a vehicle and escape by driving through as many of them as you must to reach open ground and then FLEE. IF you cannot flee, and must defend your home, family and self, then you MUST be fluid; you must move and shoot, move and shoot. Do not stand in one place, do not dig into cover—the mob will overrun you and beat you to death. Shoot, fall back; shoot fall back. Have someone capable carry extra ammo and hand it to you as needed or have them load an extra weapon while you empty your primary and then hand the topped off weapon to you. With a shotgun, you want to aim for either the lower neck or the knees. Thinner, smaller parts of enemy anatomy will allow the spreading shot to hit multiple attackers. Pray, my friend, you never find yourself in this situation. If you do, be a man and send your family out the back door while you distract the mob. Expect to die for those you love.

Either do the above, or keep a set of Antifa/BLM "uniforms" in your home, one for every member of the household. When the motherfuckers attack, put on their "uniform" and blend in as you make your escape.
....then you MUST be fluid; you must move and shoot, move and shoot. Do not stand in one place, do not dig into cover—the mob will overrun you and beat you to death...

I'm doubtful....These are common goons, not trained troops....Drop a few and the rest flee for their lives.

I agree, to some extent. However, and though they may be common thugs, they are the equivalent of PCP zombies, high on religious fervor and cult mania.
For sure they are satanist worshippers obviously the fact they tried to beat up a child only failing because her father stood in front and protected her,so they beat him up instead but he wasn’t their target they were going after,had they not seen police coming their way,they would have killed that man and his daughter.

Can a shotgun stop several thugs ?

IF you ever find yourself in a similar situation, in your own home, pretend you are not at home. IF you have no other choice—BLM is breaking into or attempting to burn down your home, get your loved ones gathered, get them in a vehicle and escape by driving through as many of them as you must to reach open ground and then FLEE. IF you cannot flee, and must defend your home, family and self, then you MUST be fluid; you must move and shoot, move and shoot. Do not stand in one place, do not dig into cover—the mob will overrun you and beat you to death. Shoot, fall back; shoot fall back. Have someone capable carry extra ammo and hand it to you as needed or have them load an extra weapon while you empty your primary and then hand the topped off weapon to you. With a shotgun, you want to aim for either the lower neck or the knees. Thinner, smaller parts of enemy anatomy will allow the spreading shot to hit multiple attackers. Pray, my friend, you never find yourself in this situation. If you do, be a man and send your family out the back door while you distract the mob. Expect to die for those you love.

Either do the above, or keep a set of Antifa/BLM "uniforms" in your home, one for every member of the household. When the motherfuckers attack, put on their "uniform" and blend in as you make your escape.

That was quite the feargasm. You must love zombie movies. :auiqs.jpg:

When they come to our suburbs we will introduce them to our friends , Smith and Wesson

Fake Cops did zero to stop them beating people who can’t fight back
1605477918825.png

I was here yesterday! There were not thousands, there were over 1 million people there.

The rally ended after 4 hours, and many people stayed around to check out DC. I did see BLM there but they only had about 50 people and the millions just ignored them and walked right through them despite their trying to block the street.

They waited in to late at night after most people had left to pick on a straggler here and there. They are punks and if you stand up to them they run, and that’s what they did when some MAGA allies showed up and faced down BLM Terrorists who were picking on little old ladies and old men who were isolated.

When they come to our suburbs we will introduce them to our friends , Smith and Wesson

Fake Cops did zero to stop them beating people who can’t fight back
View attachment 416637

I was here yesterday! There were not thousands, there were over 1 million people there.

The rally ended after 4 hours, and many people stayed around to check out DC. I did see BLM there but they only had about 50 people and the millions just ignored them and walked right through them despite their trying to block the street.

They waited in to late at night after most people had left to pick on a straggler here and there. They are punks and if you stand up to them they run, and that’s what they did when some MAGA allies showed up and faced down BLM Terrorists who were picking on little old ladies and old men who were isolated.
Blm and Antifa should all be shot on sight like the feral demons they’re

Forum List

Back