🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blm and Antifa thugs assault hundreds in DC

You really have to just shake your head at the stupid left.
They expect everyone on the right to disown groups like the Proud Boys but all they do is pretend that Antifa and BLM don’t exist. You can’t even find one with enough balls to call them out.
How many proud boys and Maga nut malitia's are sitting in jail? vs BLM and this white version of Anifa fa???

hundreds of elderly , women and children in the hospital by these coward thugs

Oh lookey, all those people with their fists in the air...wonder where I've seen this before. :)
1605408628312.png

When they come to our suburbs we will introduce them to our friends , Smith and Wesson

Fake Cops did zero to stop them beating people who can’t fight back
Always the tough talk but no real action.

Currently it is illegal to shoot them. However, if those people ever tried to do that crap out here, they wouldn't be feeling too well. Out here we are allowed to defend ourselves.

I'm 60, in damn good shape and when I get pissed I will mercilessly crush your throat if I feel my life is threatened.
On the other hand, my community owns the DA.
Always own the DA before you break the law.
Do you know how to ???
Best way is palm down and use your knife hand in your little finger side
You can ram your Ulna bone but that is slower or use web hand ( area between thumb and first finger but spread thumb and FF back to create the area and expose it ( the webbing )

hundreds of elderly , women and children in the hospital by these coward thugs

I heard it was 4 million.

Nonsense, I heard easily half a billion, and many of the children attacked came over from the children's cancer hospital down the street. Evil bastards.

I'm 60, in damn good shape and when I get pissed I will mercilessly crush your throat if I feel my life is threatened.
On the other hand, my community owns the DA.
Always own the DA before you break the law.
Do you know how to ???
Best way is palm down and use your knife hand in your little finger side
You can ram your Ulna bone but that is slower or use web hand ( are between thumb and first finger but spread thumb and FF back to create the area ( the webbing )
Always start with soft slap to nose.

When they come to our suburbs we will introduce them to our friends , Smith and Wesson

Of course.....those folks are in their neighborhood..so maybe they feel the same way?

Of course.....those folks are in their neighborhood..so maybe they feel the same way?
Maybe that will be you one day ??

Beating up and assaulting innocent and peaceful marches ??
How psychopathic are you

Forum List

Back