🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

blm and krogers still at it

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

whosh i could see the whole article . this fight is still going on cause krogers dont want staff to were blm garb.

whosh i could see the whole article . this fight is still going on cause krogers dont want staff to were blm garb.
If you are going to advertise what you support, while on duty, it should only be the company, that is paying you, while you are on the clock. Your views and what you support, could alienate customers, the company wants to keep. It is their business. Workers are there on company business time.

If you are going to advertise what you support, while on duty, it should only be the company, that is paying you, while you are on the clock. Your views and what you support, could alienate customers, the company wants to keep. It is their business. Workers are there on company business time.
exactly thisa fight has been going on for months

I shop at a Kroger store. I sure as Hell don't want to see these ridiculous BLM messages everywhere.

These worthless "woke" cocksucker are a curse on this country. There has to be a way to get rid of them. Free tickets to the shithole of their choice?

I think Kroger need an isle labeled "NIGGAFOO"
You'll find me in that one.
Pigs feet
Boneless chicken quarters(it B what fo dinner tonight)
Collards
Watermelon
Sweet taterz
Turnips
I'm the light one without Newports or YooHoo
I might grab some Malted Likka tho

I might grab some Malted Likka tho
Don't scrimp, get the gooder kind...

1647637561353.png

this is like thew tenth buisness blm tried to inflilterate with their blm crap

I'm sure a fellar has to have at least a half a dozen baby mamma's to afford a car like that...

Lol...

Good to meet another member who knows these worthless hustlers, up close. There are loads and loads of that kind of stinking garbage in this particular heap.

Forum List

Back