BLM buys $6 MILLION mansion.

Bulldoggy is a sociopath. They have no sense of right and wrong.
As always, your opinion is worth what I paid for it. It's funny that only racist who hate BLM seem to have their panties in a knot over this. I would think you would be better served by being upset over the money you donated to the insurrectionists being spent on batshit crazy QAnon lawyers, but if you want to whine about something that is none of your business, and nobody cares what you think, then that's your call,

As always, your opinion is worth what I paid for it. It's funny that only racist who hate BLM seem to have their panties in a knot over this. I would think you would be better served by being upset over the money you donated to the insurrectionists being spent on batshit crazy QAnon lawyers, but if you want to whine about something that is none of your business, and nobody cares what you think, then that's your call,

Fraud is everyone's business you silly loon. Buy Large Mansions extorted money from various corporations under the claim they would use the money to help their community.

So far the only aid they have rendered is bailing out their violent criminals and buying themselves swank mansions.

Thus they have defrauded their community and the stock holders of the corporations that were extorted.

DURRRRRRRRR

Fraud is everyone's business you silly loon. Buy Large Mansions extorted money from various corporations under the claim they would use the money to help their community.

So far the only aid they have rendered is bailing out their violent criminals and buying themselves swank mansions.

Thus they have defrauded their community and the stock holders of the corporations that were extorted.

DURRRRRRRRR
Since the stated purpose for the purchase was a valid business purpose, and the board was empowered to enter such transactions, I'm not sure where your opinion would have much bearing on the situation. Were any of your donations misdirected? If not, your opinion doesn't matter.

Since the stated purpose for the purchase was a valid business purpose, and the board was empowered to enter such transactions, I'm not sure where your opinion would have much bearing on the situation. Were any of your donations misdirected? If not, your opinion doesn't matter.

Oh, and how are you so familiar with their inner workings.

Do tell.

Oh, and how are you so familiar with their inner workings.

Do tell.
Those precedents aren't particular to any specific organization. If you can point to some other specific law that you think has been broken, you might have something to whine about, but there is no reason that an organization can't purchase property for a business purpose.

I would agree with you if it was to be used as a personal residence for an individual, but that was not the stated purpose of the purchase. The house has a recording studio and other assets that allow it to be used in the normal course of business for BLM. It's interesting that all the uproar is from those who oppose BLM, and would never donate a penny to them. Actual BLM members who might have donated money seem to be strangely silent.
BLM records music now? :cuckoo:

I would agree with you if it was to be used as a personal residence for an individual, but that was not the stated purpose of the purchase. The house has a recording studio and other assets that allow it to be used in the normal course of business for BLM. It's interesting that all the uproar is from those who oppose BLM, and would never donate a penny to them. Actual BLM members who might have donated money seem to be strangely
I would agree with you if it was to be used as a personal residence for an individual, but that was not the stated purpose of the purchase. The house has a recording studio and other assets that allow it to be used in the normal course of business for BLM. It's interesting that all the uproar is from those who oppose BLM, and would never donate a penny to them. Actual BLM members who might have donated money seem to be strangely silent.
Is that why the Co Founder bought 4 homes for 4.2 Million?? What about Patrisse Cullers who spent upright of $20,000,000 on Town Houses and Luxury Apts? So they needed a Mansion for “ office space?” 😆

~~~~~~
**********​

You need both. Most recording studios have both.
No, they do not have both, retard. The only time anyone records video in a sound studio is to document the recording of sound. You know, like behind the scenes with Metallica, or whatever.

Furthermore, they havent shot a single video in their mansions sound studio. The ONLY video im aware of that came from that mansion was poolside on their eleborate patio.

Forum List

Back