BLM buys $6 MILLION mansion.

Those precedents aren't particular to any specific organization. If you can point to some other specific law that you think has been broken, you might have something to whine about, but there is no reason that an organization can't purchase property for a business purpose.

Do you think that the idiots that contributed the money to BLM expected it to go to make some Negro assholes be able to live high on the hog in a mansion?

You are an idiot Moon Bat. Did you give any money to the BLM scammers? You are stupid enough to have done it, aren't you?

Do you think that the idiots that contributed the money to BLM expected it to go to make some Negro assholes be able to live high on the hog in a mansion?

You are an idiot Moon Bat. Did you give any money to the BLM scammers? You are stupid enough to have done it, aren't you?
Interesting that the ones who donated to BLM, the ones who might have a valid complaint if the money was misspent don't seem to be concerned at all. It's just the racists who hate BLM who are tryin to stir shit over something that is none of their business like a bunch of whiny old busy bodies. You've become a bunch of gossipy old ladies. Trump will be proud of you.

Interesting that the ones who donated to BLM, the ones who might have a valid complaint if the money was misspent don't seem to be concerned at all. It's just the racists who hate BLM who are tryin to stir shit over something that is none of their business like a bunch of whiny old busy bodies. You've become a bunch of gossipy old ladies. Trump will be proud of you.

Racists? Sweetcheeks, the racists are the buy large mansions assholes who spew racial hatred all of the damned time.

The “causes” that dim bulbs will fall for
Libs don’t want any solutions but do continually seek causes.

Negros using race to scam? Who ever would have thunk it?

Well, you would know about racism now wouldn't you. Being the racist that you are.
I'm not the one trying to stir shit about something that is none of my business. This stunt is almost as dumb as that goofy Walk Away scam you idiots tried to stir up, and I suspect it won't be any more successful. Do you crazy right wingers even remember what a clear purposeful political strategy is any more or do you really think these childish stunts are helping you?

I'm not the one trying to stir shit about something that is none of my business. This stunt is almost as dumb as that goofy Walk Away scam you idiots tried to stir up, and I suspect it won't be any more successful. Do you crazy right wingers even remember what a clear purposeful political strategy is any more or do you really think these childish stunts are helping you?

Sure you are. That's all you do. We are exposing a scam. Run by professional grifters. I would think a fine upstanding citizen, like you ( :auiqs.jpg: ) would be all in favor of stopping crime.

Forum List

Back