BLM buys $6 MILLION mansion.

Sure you are. That's all you do. We are exposing a scam. Run by professional grifters. I would think a fine upstanding citizen, like you ( :auiqs.jpg: ) would be all in favor of stopping crime.
You are stirring shit as usual. I miss the good old days when right wingers might have been wrong at times, but you still had integrity, and weren't so crazy.

You are stirring shit as usual. I miss the good old days when right wingers might have been wrong at times, but you still had integrity, and weren't so crazy.

Pot, meet kettle. After 5 years of listening to you assholes spout "Russia, Russia, Russia", you have no place to talk.

So, they took you for a lot did they?

Pisses you off doesn't it.
Not even a little bit, because I don't believe a load of right wing baloney and I don't start out being a brainwashed functional racist. On the other hand, the GOP causes poverty and poverty causes crime and blacks have 1/10th the wealth of whites in this country so sometimes stuff happens more likely than with rich whites who are familiar with this territory legally... Whatever, this whole story is total baloney. Until an arrest or a grand jury or something happens, not just the same ******** repeated endlessly by scumbags on the Rupert Murdoch show...

Dang, didn't realize you ass-wipes even knew the meaning of integrity let alone spell it.

Forum List

Back