BLM demands virtual snap primary to elect a candidate!

DStar777

VIP Member
Mar 15, 2009
PA, USA

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JULY 23, 2024

Black Lives Matter calls on the DNC to host a virtual snap primary.

Washington D.C.
– Black Lives Matter demands that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) immediately host an informal, virtual snap primary across the country prior to the DNC convention in August. We call for the Rules Committee to create a process that allows for public participation in the nomination process, not just a nomination by party delegates. The current political landscape is unprecedented, with President Biden stepping aside in a manner never seen before. This moment calls for decisive action to protect the integrity of our democracy and the voices of Black voters.
I could not agree more. The voters need to be able to pick their candidate. Bypassing this process isn't very democratic, especially for a party that names itself the Democrat Party.

All the other potential candidates have given Harris their support. No point in holding a primary if no one is running against her.

Beat it, klanboy.
It's not my fault your brain is too addled by racism and bigotry to understand a simple point. :itsok:

Behave yourselves.
Im not responsible for that racist piece of human trash.

My point remains. I would support a primary if there was some viable candidate looking to oppose her nomination but none are. At least not currently. :dunno:

My point remains. I would support a primary if there was some viable candidate looking to oppose her nomination but none are. At least not currently. :dunno:
That being the case, why is BLM insisting on a snap primary. Do you think they aren't aware of what you claim?

It's not my fault your brain is too addled by racism and bigotry to understand a simple point. :itsok:

Im not responsible for that racist piece of human trash.

Don't you have a cross-burning to get to?

Forum List

Back