BLM protesting at yankee stadium

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

angry blmers . there goes the ball game.

Until the sports leagues stand up to & repudiate the burn loot murder thugs & their racist BS, they can all bite me.
I do like the spontaneous FJB chants from the fans though

All I'm hearing is......................

no-stress.gif

temper-tantrum.gif

Tantrum-Throwing-a-fit-Veruca-Salt-GIF.gif

i never realized that comparing a black baseball player to Jackie Robinson was considered to be "racist".

I'm not surprised that Mr. Donaldson would have been unaware of it either.

If someone calls a Jewish player "Sandy Koufax" , would that be considered anti-semitic? Would it be considered anti-Italian to refer to an Italian player as "Joe Demaggio"?

The big disgrace isn’t tweaking a black ball player by calling him Jackie when the black ball player had previously suggested that he was like Jackie Robinson. The big disgrace is accepting the obviously false whining ass bitch complaint that it is “racist.” The MLB needs to take a knee and apologize to Josh Donaldson.

Fuck the bogus “BLM” hucksters.

A White ballplayer says something stupid to a black ballplayer and people are rioting in the streets. The Woke Left and BLM has gone full retard.

The other white players in the league have learned a lot from this incident- that the black ballplayers have ultra thin skin and are very sensitive, and that it would be smart not to speak unnecessarily to the black guys on the team if they don't want to risk their livelihoods.

Forum List

Back