blm racist their own kind now

BLM is a failure, Mayor Adams is a failure and Democratic Party are the masters of failure and corruption.. these are the proven facts to consider..

BLM is a failure, Mayor Adams is a failure and Democratic Party are the masters of failure and corruption.. these are the proven facts to consider..
I just wish the Democrats would stay in the shit holes they have created and leave the rest of us alone.

Blacks have been racist against blacks for generations. This is nothing new.

More often than not, it's black on black racism dealing with one, or all of the below points:

-What shade of "black" you are. They actually have their own internal racism of blacks of different shades!!!

-Blacks that speak normally. If they don't speak ghetto, or don't speak where you just can't understand them, then they are shunned and deemed "not black".

-Educated blacks that have a sense of humor, are logical and sensible. In other words, decent human beings. They are completely shunned and made fun of.

The mayor doesnt want them to tear up his city , so now thy call him A white man. only blacks are so racist they are racist to themselves.
When a mass shooting starts with Nigga you stepped on my shoe there is a problem.

More often than not, it's black on black racism dealing with one, or all of the below points:

-What shade of "black" you are. They actually have their own internal racism of blacks of different shades!!!

-Blacks that speak normally. If they don't speak ghetto, or don't speak where you just can't understand them, then they are shunned and deemed "not black".

-Educated blacks that have a sense of humor, are logical and sensible. In other words, decent human beings. They are completely shunned and made fun of.
ThEy go through their kids and say one is either to light or to dark to be theirs. uglyness.

You're pretty right on target there. I've never seen a nice, polite and even semi educated black anywhere near your standard black person, let alone socializing with them.

And I don't either. "Black" blacks I have no interest in at all. I don't want anything to do with them. But 3 weeks ago I was at a restaurant with my wife at the bar and a black couple that were dressed decent, were smiling and seemed pleasent asked how our appetizer was because they were thinking of trying and they were nice and spoke well, hell I took enough off for them both to have a bite and put it on a plate and took it over to them to try and they were very nice people. But I see too few of those types, most are a stereotype black person and I wouldnt stop to piss on them if they were on fire.

Reminds of this bitch raising hell because an Asian business isn't black owned and then she calls a black dude a coon.

Face it blacks are the most racist people in America, even against their own. And they drag whites into being racist against whites as well.
you got it.

Another thread from the USMB's KKK contingent.

Human excrement...all of them who are racist.

Forum List

Back