blm rejects idea for cops to use facial recognition software

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Too late since facial recognition has been used since 2013.

of course. they do not to get caught commiting their crimes.

Only if it is used for White Conservatives that drive Trucks and voted for Trump, but for anyone else it is NO damn it because people have to say “ that ain’t me “ while lying they never committed that crime!

Because they all look alike.

:laughing0301:

RemorsefulInformalJoey-size_restricted.gif

Only if it is used for White Conservatives that drive Trucks and voted for Trump, but for anyone else it is NO damn it because people have to say “ that ain’t me “ while lying they never committed that crime!
racist liberal turd.

We do already have it. All you have to do is pull over those with a "wide set nose".

So a criminal orginzation is against being recognized. What a surprise that is.

It won't do any good anyway, they all look the same.

Hell man. They all look alike anywayz
One night shit got spooky in my neighbors garage...one reachef fo he gat(didnt have one) so I picked up a handful of sand and threw it in he eyenodez...beat the fuck out of him. He brudder escaped the wimpy neighbor and N-1 dove in he car.
Po-Po showed and ask for a description:
" Nappy heads , waffly lips and one is covered in blood."
Good times

Last edited:

Funny how big brother is watching you at all times. Your phone is spying on you, your car is spying on you. Many other technologies are spying on you. If you want money from the government they want your address. You have to carry papers to enter places and to keep your job. ID's are required for just about everything - EXCEPT VOTING. Anyone can vote, no proof of any kind is needed and big brother will not be watching you.

Funny how big brother is watching you at all times. Your phone is spying on you, your car is spying on you. Many other technologies are spying on you. If you want money from the government they want your address. You have to carry papers to enter places and to keep your job. ID's are required for just about everything - EXCEPT VOTING. Anyone can vote, no proof of any kind is needed and big brother will not be watching you.
i dont have as brother

You wouldn't mind if the stuff really worked but it's like putting your finger in a couple of sports venues while the freaking president opens the dam on the southern border.

Forum List

Back