BLM still at it in south carolina 11 arrested

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I do not get what there mad at. The two fellows were lawfully arrested. they through punches at he cops. had drgus and gun hang out in the car means they can search the car., the two brothers were the problem not the cops. i think it is to the point were blm thinks blackscanbt be arrested no matter what crime they commit.

this is video caused the problem in south carolina . the arrest video. you got t o love that blck chick taken video yelling about like a hyenna in the back round. dang. thr ewhole video is on facebook.l if you want watch the whole thing.

this article will linkj to you to wholr video on facebook. dang.

Last edited:

I do not get what there mad at. The two fellows were lawfully arrested. they through punches at he cops. had drgus and gun hang out in the car means they can search the car., the two brothers were the problem not the cops. i think it is to the point were blm thinks blackscanbt be arrested no matter what crime they commit.
Under the current environment, if you are black, you have no reason NOT to resist arrest. I mean what is the down side? You might get away, that is a plus. You could get your ass beat, but then that is a reason for all your friends to protest in the street, maybe do some looting, and best case scenario, you could sue and might win millions. Even if you get locked up, some BLM group is probably going to bail you out, Facebook campaigns and Go Fund Me will raise more than enough money for a lawyer so you will have some extra spending money. I mean it's a win/win.

Under the current environment, if you are black, you have no reason NOT to resist arrest. I mean what is the down side? You might get away, that is a plus. You could get your ass beat, but then that is a reason for all your friends to protest in the street, maybe do some looting, and best case scenario, you could sue and might win millions. Even if you get locked up, some BLM group is probably going to bail you out, Facebook campaigns and Go Fund Me will raise more than enough money for a lawyer so you will have some extra spending money. I mean it's a win/win.
you are right. its that facebok video started them, up.

Forum List

Back