BLM thug sentenced to 20 months in prison for Portland riot assault

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Now first off, this is Portland Oregon, this piece of shit will likely end up spending more like 20 minutes than 20 months.
Ironic last name.
Man arrested for downtown Portland assault sentenced to 20 months in prison
Marquise Love has been sentenced to 20 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to an assault that was caught on camera.

1605032779690.png

PORTLAND, Ore. — A man arrested for an assault outside of the Multnomah County Justice Center on Aug. 12 has been sentenced to 20 months in prison.
Marquise Love, 26, turned himself in to police after a video of the assault he took part in was caught on camera and was viewed hundreds of thousands of times.
Video of the assault, which contains graphic violence and language, shows a group of people attacking a man and pushing him to the ground after his truck had crashed into a light pole downtown. Then it shows a man kicking the victim in the face while he's sitting on the ground, which apparently knocks him unconscious.

Now first off, this is Portland Oregon, this piece of shit will likely end up spending more like 20 minutes than 20 months.
Ironic last name.
Marquise Love has been sentenced to 20 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to an assault that was caught on camera.

View attachment 414262

PORTLAND, Ore. — A man arrested for an assault outside of the Multnomah County Justice Center on Aug. 12 has been sentenced to 20 months in prison.
Marquise Love, 26, turned himself in to police after a video of the assault he took part in was caught on camera and was viewed hundreds of thousands of times.
Video of the assault, which contains graphic violence and language, shows a group of people attacking a man and pushing him to the ground after his truck had crashed into a light pole downtown. Then it shows a man kicking the victim in the face while he's sitting on the ground, which apparently knocks him unconscious.

They went easy on him..they should have killed him off. This guy will either od, or be back in prison after attacking someone else.

Ironic last name.

View attachment 414262

Well, I for one am glad you guys got a posterboy now. Surprised we haven't seen many more of them. This guy was and is a POS. I always laugh at writers in article or lawyers putting fourth crap like " Love expressed genuine remorse and apologized to the victim and wished him a speedy recovery, according to the DA. " Maybe I'm just a cynical old guy, but I don't think they are ever really sorry about anything but getting caught. It is just the kind of guy he is. It is not like his foot slipped and accidentally kicked the guy on the ground unconscious. I wonder what he would have gotten under Biden's mandatory sentencing guidelines?

An idiot was sentenced to jail for assault today. A slow news day for sure.

It would be a slow news day if the media and Democrat politicians had not kept promoting the canard of "peaceful protests".

I understand fully why they did this. They needed to push the peaceful protest narrative because they didn't want the country to see the reality that liberals can be just as hateful and violent as they accuse conservatives of being. Racism and intolerance were the weapons they chose to use against conservatives and/or trump supporters and they were going to use them even when it wasn't true and even when they themselves were guilty of it.

Say what you will about Trump, conservatives and cops, but I have witnessed levels of hypocrisy on the part of the left over the last few years as to seem humanly impossible. The cognitive dissonance is so pronounced that it's a wonder many of them don't have dual personalities.

Forum List

Back