BLM waves fees for martin luther king day?

Post that FBI report for us.
Do you deny the FBI had King under Surveillance regularly? Taxpayer-funded and liberal-slanted NPR doesn’t. They are not the only ones. I have yet to see anyone challenge the content that King engaged in infidelity. The point is that the FBI targeted King.

Do you deny the FBI had King under Surveillance regularly? Taxpayer-funded and liberal-slanted NPR doesn’t. They are not the only ones. I have yet to see anyone challenge the content that King engaged in infidelity. The point is that the FBI targeted King.

Of course they targeted Dr. King, but it didn't have a damn thing to do with infidelity. Do you have any video of Dr King frolicking with other women, since that is the claim you made to discredit him.

Of course they targeted Dr. King, but it didn't have a damn thing to do with infidelity. Do you have any video of Dr King frolicking with other women, since that is the claim you made to discredit him.
I am not making the claim to discredit him. I reported factually that the FBI targeted him and used his reported infidelities (their claim, not mine) as blackmail. From my understanding and further reading, the actual reports will be made available to general public in 2027.

Baaed on your logic, we need more verifiable evidence or “reports” that Thomas Jefferson fathered children from slaves he owned, that Andrew Jackson deported Native Americans, that Woodrow Wilson was a racist, that JFK was a womanizer. History is full of unflattering facts about figures.

I am not making the claim to discredit him. I reported factually that the FBI targeted him and used his reported infidelities (their claim, not mine) as blackmail. From my understanding and further reading, the actual reports will be made available to general public in 2027.

Baaed on your logic, we need more verifiable evidence or “reports” that Thomas Jefferson fathered children from slaves he owned, that Andrew Jackson deported Native Americans, that Woodrow Wilson was a racist, that JFK was a womanizer. History is full of unflattering facts about figures.
The difference is there is evidence of the folks you posted, so post the evidence that Dr. King was sleeping around with all these women. Oh that's right we have got to wait until 2027 for you to prove it. Smfh.

The difference is there is evidence of the folks you posted, so post the evidence that Dr. King was sleeping around with all these women. Oh that's right we have got to wait until 2027 for you to prove it. Smfh.
You say “there is evidence” of what I sited yet you are demanding I produce more granular proof than what you are providing. The evidence of the historical figures I sited is limited to what people said. That is consistent with what I posted about King. Unless you are willing to produce more granular evidence, stop demanding I produce more granular evidence.

You say “there is evidence” of what I sited yet you are demanding I produce more granular proof than what you are providing. The evidence of the historical figures I sited is limited to what people said. That is consistent with what I posted about King. Unless you are willing to produce more granular evidence, stop demanding I produce more granular evidence.
Well opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Dat Boy loved dat White Ho pussy.

Kind of like those white men in that day loved that black pie.
As General Sherman made his heroic march through the armpit of our nation, he took notice of how many of the children working on those plantations had the same features as their owners. It`s not surprising that they didn`t want to give up their slaves.

You know this because.....?
Because I was around when he was speaking....I remember hearing a great deal from him on film in school....Rev. King was NOT about violence like BLM is...He would have been appalled at the use of it....Hell, he wasn't aligned with Malcom X at the greatest pinnacle of his struggle...

You libs barely know who he was...

Because I was around when he was speaking....I remember hearing a great deal from him on film in school....Rev. King was NOT about violence like BLM is...He would have been appalled at the use of it....Hell, he wasn't aligned with Malcom X at the greatest pinnacle of his struggle...

This is what he was about, tell me if you heard it.

whats sad is doctor kings son and grandson are total opposite of him.

This is what he was about, tell me if you heard it.

1:23 of a sermon, and you think you know? What Dr. King was saying is absolutely true, but that in no way means that today, some 150 years later, 150 years removed from slavery, that there hasn’t been reparation already given…the black man has been afforded preference in college, low interest homes, preference in employment, and today wield real power politically. They have opportunities they didn’t have in the 1870s, or the 1960s, and Dr. King helped achieve that through non violence. Try this one…

Forum List

Back