Bloomberg:'55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

This is one man's opinion. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, especially in 2017 when there are Russia probes.

That isn't to say the Democrats don't have work to do. They do. Trump is a mess and the Dems need a unifying message.
The unifying message is - we ain't those shitheads who followed the Orange Menace. It's pretty easy.

We need to be more than just not Trump. The not Obama message failed for Republicans in 2012.

Zuckerberg is not qualified to be president. Nor the Rock. Nor Kanye.

Bernie will be too old. I don't want Hillary to run again. Cory Booker is an establishment corporate Dem.

If Jeff Merkley runs, he has my support.
The message will be (and they don't need much) We ain't Trump and medicare for all.

This is one man's opinion. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, especially in 2017 when there are Russia probes.

That isn't to say the Democrats don't have work to do. They do. Trump is a mess and the Dems need a unifying message.
The unifying message is - we ain't those shitheads who followed the Orange Menace. It's pretty easy.

We need to be more than just not Trump. The not Obama message failed for Republicans in 2012.

Bernie will be too old. I don't want Hillary to run again. Cory Booker is an establishment corporate Dem.

The message will be (and they don't need much) We ain't Trump and medicare for all.

The message is important, but so is the messenger.

In my opinion, Trump, Romney and Clinton are all phonies. While none of them are authentic, people bought Trump as such. That wasn't the case for the other two.

In my opinion, Trump, Romney and Clinton are all phonies. While none of them are authentic, people bought Trump as such. That wasn't the case for the other two.
That must have been why Clinton won the popular vote. No appeal.

That must have been why Clinton won the popular vote. No appeal.

I can't speak for others, but my vote for Clinton was more of a vote against a Trump than anything else.

Forum List

Back