Bloomberg:'55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

That's nuts. 80% chance he gets impeached (100% he resigns before his term ends).
You don't like it, but he does make sense.
Anyone thinking someone as corrupt as Trump (and his minions) will survive even a single term doesn't know American politics and isn't - thinking.
Do you realize your posts are just rants with no substance. Bloomberg presented reasons for his prediction, but you appear to be unable to present anything to support your predictions.
Trump is under multiple investigations and articles of impeachment are already being drafted. Do you think all that is going to magically go away? He's also an old, fat, out of shape man. He could stoke out on the golf course this weekend (from my keyboard to God's ear) Par for the course.

Yes, Yes Yes!!!! :up:

He will too!

Rejoice everybody!!!!!! :banana: :mm:

Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection
Way to far out in time to determine this.
True, but if Bloomberg's assumptions about the Democrats having no issues and no affirmative message again in 2020 turn out to be true, he's probably right about the President winning a second term.
Sure, but there are ten million things that will happen between now and then.
Of course, and Trump will have to accomplish significant parts of his agenda by then to be in good shape with Republicans and right leaning independents, but if he does and the Democrats still don't affirmative messages on important issues, I think he wins and carries the down ticket with him.

He will too!

True, but if Bloomberg's assumptions about the Democrats having no issues and no affirmative message again in 2020 turn out to be true, he's probably right about the President winning a second term.

There won't be a repeat of a 1963 Dealey Plaza tragedy.

If that's what you infer.

President Trump and his people is aware, and he knows how to take care..

If he keeps his promises and is able to enact his policies and he campaigned, I reckon this number increases significantly.

He will too!

Not what I meant. In politics, three months changes everything. three years?

He will too!

What side are you on?

lol just curious!

That's nuts. 80% chance he gets impeached (100% he resigns before his term ends).
You don't like it, but he does make sense.
Anyone thinking someone as corrupt as Trump (and his minions) will survive even a single term doesn't know American politics and isn't - thinking.
Do you realize your posts are just rants with no substance. Bloomberg presented reasons for his prediction, but you appear to be unable to present anything to support your predictions.
Trump is under multiple investigations and articles of impeachment are already being drafted. Do you think all that is going to magically go away? He's also an old, fat, out of shape man. He could stoke out on the golf course this weekend (from my keyboard to God's ear) Par for the course.
His age may be a factor, but the articles of impeachment are a joke and the investigations are already turning toward investigating people from the Obama administration who were involved in his Russia hoax and teh misuse of NSA intercepts. We already know from people like Feinstein, Manchin and Waters that there is no evidence of collusion and as the extent of the Russia hoax is exposed, these investigations could prove to be very damaging to the Democrats in 2018 and devastating to them in 2020.

What side are you on?

lol just curious!
I'm a conservative. Trump is not necessarily a conservative, but he plays one on TV! LOL

My answer depends on who is running. If a conservative gets in the race, I'll vote for him over Trump. If its just Trump, then it depends on what he has done in the next 3 years. Otherwise, I'll vote for Myself again.

One thing is certain. I will not be forced into voting for the lesser of two evils ever again.

What side are you on?

lol just curious!
I'm a conservative. Trump is not necessarily a conservative, but he plays one on TV! LOL

My answer depends on who is running. If a conservative gets in the race, I'll vote for him over Trump. If its just Trump, then it depends on what he has done in the next 3 years. Otherwise, I'll vote for Myself again.

One thing is certain. I will not be forced into voting for the lesser of two evils ever again.
Then you may end up with the greater evil.

He will too!

Based on WHAT?

Based on the fact that the last three presidents have all won re-election and based on they don't know who will run against him, or the impact of his immaturity on the public and based on no scandal having got him impeached yet?

Don't stress out so much!

President Trump will be amazing his second term too ! :2up:

What side are you on?

lol just curious!

False premise.

I'll end up with evil either way.

I want to know the chances of Huma divorcing The Weener for some guy with a name like "Richard Longer"

He will too!

Based on WHAT?

Based on the fact that the last three presidents have all won re-election and based on they don't know who will run against him, or the impact of his immaturity on the public and based on no scandal having got him impeached yet?
Based on what Bloomberg said, that the Democrats will probably fail again to put together a campaign that carries affirmative messages on important issues.

What side are you on?

lol just curious!

False premise.

I'll end up with evil either way.
But if you pass on the lesser evil you may end up with the greater evil.

He will too!

Based on WHAT?

Amazing at what? At being a kid's entertainer?

He will too!

Based on WHAT?

Amazing at what? At being a kid's entertainer?

No

At being President of USA.

Forum List

Back