Bloomberg:'55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

Yes, Yes Yes!!!! :up:

He will too!

Rejoice everybody!!!!!! :banana: :mm:

Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

Based on WHAT?

Based on the fact that the last three presidents have all won re-election and based on they don't know who will run against him, or the impact of his immaturity on the public and based on no scandal having got him impeached yet?

Don't stress out so much!

President Trump will be amazing his second term too ! :2up:

Amazing at what? At being a kid's entertainer?

No

At being President of USA.

Yeah, well the worrying thing is when people think a children's entertainer is how the President of the US should act.

Horse Gallopping Poll,,,May 28. {for Trump vs Hillary 2020},,,,,Trump 78% Hillary .09% Pile Of Goat Manure 15%

Yes, Yes Yes!!!! :up:

He will too!

Rejoice everybody!!!!!! :banana: :mm:

Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

Based on WHAT?

Based on the fact that the last three presidents have all won re-election and based on they don't know who will run against him, or the impact of his immaturity on the public and based on no scandal having got him impeached yet?

Don't stress out so much!

President Trump will be amazing his second term too ! :2up:

Amazing at what? At being a kid's entertainer?

No

At being President of USA.

Yeah, well the worrying thing is when people think a children's entertainer is how the President of the US should act.
I Can't wait for the first debate. Us liberals are looking forward for the rematch. Lots of people who realize they should have showed up will in 2018 and 2020

That's nuts. 80% chance he gets impeached (100% he resigns before his term ends).

You are entitled to assume as you like; however, you assumed Hillary the Hag would win sooo ... your credibility sux
You thought McCain and Romney would win.

And even Republicans thought Trump would lose

You are correct about me thinking Trump would lose.
However, you will not see me making impossible claims:

"80% chance he gets impeached (100% he resigns before his term ends)"

Sad really

This is one man's opinion. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, especially in 2017 when there are Russia probes.

That isn't to say the Democrats don't have work to do. They do. Trump is a mess and the Dems need a unifying message.

This is one man's opinion. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, especially in 2017 when there are Russia probes.

That isn't to say the Democrats don't have work to do. They do. Trump is a mess and the Dems need a unifying message.
The unifying message is - we ain't those shitheads who followed the Orange Menace. It's pretty easy.

The unifying message is - we ain't those shitheads who followed the Orange Menace. It's pretty easy.

We need to be more than just not Trump. The not Obama message failed for Republicans in 2012.

Zuckerberg is not qualified to be president. Nor the Rock. Nor Kanye.

Bernie will be too old. I don't want Hillary to run again. Cory Booker is an establishment corporate Dem.

If Jeff Merkley runs, he has my support.

Forum List

Back