Bloomberg News leaks NAFTA negotiating position

Its sad how bad people WANT him to fail.
Thinking he will is one thing but WANTING him to? SMH

And we should trust the media why? He should not let the media anywhere near him.

He of all people should know not to trust talking to them anymore.........

Hardly a problem..........Deal going forward with Mexico........Canada has stonewalled us anyways.........Time to turn up the heat on them if necessary......

They can't win against us...............and they know it.

Why the Fock would Canada charge a 300% tariff on dairy products? Does that seen fair?

Why the Fock would Canada charge a 300% tariff on dairy products? Does that seen fair?

I read an article yesterday saying how Canadians are the losers concerning their protection of dairy farmers. Article said the cost per liter of milk that Canadians are paying is $1.79 while in the U.S. the cost is 79¢, roughly those are the figures as I recall them. Then it explained reason as, all to keep Canadian farmers with as few as 35 cows profitable.

I'm glad I didn't renew my BusinessWeek subscription after Bloomberg bought the magazine a few years ago. Of course Trump could have kept his mouth shut, but off-record comments are just that and any journalist worth his /her salt would honor it.

NAFTA talks rocked by media leak of off-record Trump comments on Canada

Would conservatives say nothing if we were talking about Obama. I look at all the grief that was given Obama when he said he would have more flexibility after the election.

I'm glad I didn't renew my BusinessWeek subscription after Bloomberg bought the magazine a few years ago. Of course Trump could have kept his mouth shut, but off-record comments are just that and any journalist worth his /her salt would honor it.

NAFTA talks rocked by media leak of off-record Trump comments on Canada

Would conservatives say nothing if we were talking about Obama. I look at all the grief that was given Obama when he said he would have more flexibility after the election.

Your guess is as good as mine. I consider myself somewhere between fairly liberal and modestly conservative. Obama made the mistake of talking into an open mic. In this situation with Trump if there was agreement that what was said was off the record, then Bloomberg has some explaining to do for its unprofessional behavior.

It is obvious to me that Trump leaked the statement to serve notice to Canada that they weren't going to get a deal out of Trump like they would have got out of a weak president like Obama or Clinton.

I read an article yesterday saying how Canadians are the losers concerning their protection of dairy farmers. Article said the cost per liter of milk that Canadians are paying is $1.79 while in the U.S. the cost is 79¢, roughly those are the figures as I recall them. Then it explained reason as, all to keep Canadian farmers with as few as 35 cows profitable.

When visiting friends & relatives in B.C., we are always asked to bring cheese.

This just enforces even more that the leftist propaganda machine aka mainstream media is Anti American and Pro Leftist....shows the Trump supporters and even fence sitters that Trump is right about the "media"

When it comes to the media, President Trump doesn't make "mistakes." He knew very well they would immediately announce any and everything he said "off the record." A perfect way to announce to the world - and Canada - his negotiating position.

Tired of winning yet?

Forum List

Back