Blow Job Bill Clinton Avoids Reporter’s Question About Reemergence Of Juanita Broaddrick [VIDEO]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Boy did the Hildebeast ever FUCK UP by releasing the Blow Job onto the public stage!

The Daily Caller ^ | January 7 2016 | ALEX PAPPAS
Former President Bill Clinton on Thursday avoided questions from a reporter about the public resurfacing of Juanita Broaddrick, a woman who in 1999 accused Clinton of raping her in the seventies. Clinton was campaigning for his wife, Hillary Clinton, in Cedar Rapids. What’s your reaction to Juanita Broaddricks reemergence Daily Caller reporter Kerry Picket asked the former president several times, as Clinton was ushered out of the event. Another reporter asked what he thought about Donald Trump making an issue of his “past transgressions and if he s worried it could hurt his wifes campaign.

lo37d5p.jpg

Yeah...the age of Twitter and Facebook and the loss of power of the democrat media...are not going to be friendly to our rapist former President.......had he just stayed out of the limelight....he would have been okay...now..........people may not let him get away this time...

With democrats it seems women can be be sexually harassed or even raped, be dehumanized by their media and political party and all is okay, the women deserved it in their minds.

Factoid: Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are the same age.

Seems hard to believe, cause Bubba looks worn out and The Donald is so full of energy.

Factoid: Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are the same age.

Seems hard to believe, cause Bubba looks worn out and The Donald is so full of energy.

Look at each ones WIFE....enough said!!!!!

With democrats it seems women can be be sexually harassed or even raped, be dehumanized by their media and political party and all is okay, the women deserved it in their minds.
Similar to how your beloved military treats women soldiers who get raped while enlisted.

And it's usually conservative women not liberals who let rapists off because "she was asking for it"

Similar to how your beloved military treats women soldiers who get raped while enlisted.

And it's usually conservative women not liberals who let rapists off because "she was asking for it"

Nice distraction but alas where are your facts and recall Hillary and Bill represent YOU and your standards.

Nice distraction but alas where are your facts and recall Hillary and Bill represent YOU and your standards.
Where are my facts about how the military covers up rape? Not like its a secret. I'm just trying to expose your fake ass outrage about bills behavior.

Hillary represents another liberal supreme Court Justice should one retire, no war with Iran, middle class protection.

And no way I want to go back to when bush Tom delay and pedophile Dennis hastert ran things.

Where are my facts about how the military covers up rape? Not like its a secret. I'm just trying to expose your fake ass outrage about bills behavior.

Hillary represents another liberal supreme Court Justice should one retire, no war with Iran, middle class protection.

And no way I want to go back to when bush Tom delay and pedophile Dennis hastert ran things.

:laugh:.. I appreciate your desparation...it's quite sad yet comical.

So is you having to resort to what happened in 1997. Almost 20 years ago? How many sex scandals has the GOP had in those 20 years?

You gonna nominate trump? Until then, worry about getting him nominated.

This is what America has become. I'm Rosie O'Donnell and you're trump and that's how we as humans will argue in the future? God I can't wait to rub president hillary in your faces

So is you having to resort to what happened in 1997. Almost 20 years ago? How many sex scandals has the GOP had in those 20 years?

You gonna nominate trump? Until then, worry about getting him nominated.

This is what America has become. I'm Rosie O'Donnell and you're trump and that's how we as humans will argue in the future? God I can't wait to rub president hillary in your faces

To bad you're not more concerned with America's future than winning an election.

Eh, we'll never agree and you can't stick to the topic, moving on.

The stupidity of the thread premise is typical of most on the right – succeeding in only strengthening support for Clinton, and proving once again that republicans have nothing of merit to offer the American people, just ridiculous, inane personal attacks.

Forum List

Back