Blue Bloods

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what happened at the end of the show concerning the captain that Frank was dealing with? Was he fired?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. It was cool to see Frank let that man not only come back to work, but be at the detective level. I wasn't surprised to see Jamie's "friend" not get the podcast interview that she wanted and in my opinion that is how things should've gone. I don't hate podcasting, but to me, it wouldn't be the end of the world if they were a thing of the past either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Captain who found another job and got fucked by Frank remains "on the job," chastened, but not fired.

Last night's episode was good although I think that reporter girl should've been arrested at the end for everything that she did that only made it harder for the cops to do their job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Baez should've kicked that guy where we all know that it would've hurt because kicking people while they are already down is just the thing that the jerk was guilty of.

Friday night's show was awesome. I do have one question though concerning Sidney. Did his wife pass away or was it a former work partner?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Due to my own personal skepticism towards those in the psychiatry field, I can't help but wonder what the doctor was going to say in return to Frank at the end.

Friday night's show was awesome. I do have one question though concerning Sidney. Did his wife pass away or was it a former work partner?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Due to my own personal skepticism towards those in the psychiatry field, I can't help but wonder what the doctor was going to say in return to Frank at the end.

His partner of 15 years passed away.

^^^ Thank you.

The only thing that I have to say concerning the situation with Erin is when she was accused of being racist, why didn't she tell about how she had no problem with that lady named Monica who is sadly killed at the end of season eight?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but in my opinion, when that guy said to Jamie, "Tell my brother that he is dead to me." Jamie should've said to him in return, "Yeah, well you pretty much kicked the bucket first the day that you decided to go down the road that you have been on all this time, so if you didn't want your brother in such a game, why did you choose to show him how you decided to play it?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show couldn't have ended in a better way and I love how Jamie took care of Eddie's situation. What Erin said about her situation at one point couldn't be anymore true. Those who decide to remain quiet about another person's history only give that person the ability to repeat the history and to me, that may as well make them an accomplice/accessory for the person who has the negative track record. The person who helped Danny at the end, in my opinion, they couldn't be anymore in sheer and severe need of a brain transplant. What makes them think that other crimes are not motivated through one form of hate or another? When are they going to learn that anything that can happen to transgender people is no different compared to what can be done to anyone else when the rest of us are humans just like they are still...until they decide that they want to be referred to as a rhinoceros or whatever else that could come to what little minds it is that they are truly in possession of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

After hearing in the news last night about a cop recently taking a bullet to the face, I take back what I previously said about Jamie. Because Eddie was the second cop victim and a woman victim too out of the little word that I can't say, to me, he should've been in jail without bail for a later on option. A place among the lifers would've been the perfect spot for him to reside.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The actors must be getting very tired of it. Sellick must be close to 80 by now. The others surely want to get into other stuff. Same with NCIS.

^^^ Yeah, its possible that cast members may be ready for other things, but if the show being renewed again doesn't tell them that enough people still love it after all of these years, I have no idea what will.

God bless you and the cast always!!!

Holly

P.S. Tom hit 76 on January 29th. The man who plays Henry hit 81 last September 30th.

Last night's show was good, but to me, we should've been allowed to see detective Baker arrest the guy who attacked her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I never liked cop shows much. I like Tom Selleck though.

I don't even know what it's about. Everytime I flip through channels and go by it marky marks brother is always threatening/yelling/beating someone up, or they are eating dinner. So that's all I know about it.

The season finale of this show couldn't have been better. According to what is said here, it was written as a potential series finale just in case the show had not been lucky to come back again in the fall.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The season finale of this show couldn't have been better. According to what is said here, it was written as a potential series finale just in case the show had not been lucky to come back again in the fall.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You know I read an article earlier this year that said up until the 70's, most shows didn't have season and series finales. They were written for the most part to be stand alone episodes that the networks would watch the first 5 or 6 episodes of and decide which one they thought was the best as the first to air.

Up until I read your linked article, I had assumed Joe Hill was going to be the spin-off character. I guess they have no clue what they are going to do with him. He seems to mainly do a lot of NYC theater for a job, so I guess he may or may not be available for them.

I liked the finale except for the transition from Joe being shot on the ground to them being happily at the family dinner table was too much of a gap.

Forum List

Back