Blue Bloods

I love this show. Sitting down to dinner with 3 generations at one table discussing anything is so amazingly old fashioned and atypical now.

I love this show. Sitting down to dinner with 3 generations at one table discussing anything is so amazingly old fashioned and atypical now.
Actually its four generations. First Henry, then Frank, his three remaining kids, and then their kids and of course that includes Joe Jr.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's season twelve opener was good! To me, it would be cool to see Danny hook up with that medium lady if she really does have the ability to connect with Linda. I loved seeing him sing at the end of the show, but it only made me wonder why the song was not something from the actor's days in the New Kids On The Block act.

God bless you and him and his camp always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wish someone would put a fist through the face of that captain guy who did nothing but throw everything that he had at Jamie! I am so sick of people dragging him through the dirt because of his being a Regan! Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but could Erin's boss be in trouble for not coming forward sooner about what she witnessed all them years ago? Have we seen the last of Eddie's partner as well as Nicki and Joe since there was no sign of them tonight?

My favorite part of tonight's episode was when Danny said to Anthony, "You're not going to eat me, are you?" :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May things go well for Eddie. I just can't help but wonder why she would want to keep her plan from Jamie when he would only be her biggest cheerleader. So, have we seen the last of her partner? The reason why Officer Rachel was teamed up with her in the first place was because Eddie's previous partner was arrested.

The story line of Eddie surreptitiously taking classes for the Sergeant's exam was a HUGE stretch. And even if she did it, she would not do it in such a way that would CERTAINLY make Jamie think something was up.

The writers have finally lost it. I call Bullshit.

Did they explain why the other of Danny's sons just reappeared around the family dinner table this season? I do not recall them doing so but there he is....

My favorite part of tonight's episode was when Danny said to Anthony, "You're not going to eat me, are you?" :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May things go well for Eddie. I just can't help but wonder why she would want to keep her plan from Jamie when he would only be her biggest cheerleader. So, have we seen the last of her partner? The reason why Officer Rachel was teamed up with her in the first place was because Eddie's previous partner was arrested.

I read an article that indicated that the actress who plays Eddie implied that she would be doing more undercover work this season, and possibly with the Joe Hill character at some point.

Tonight's episode only makes me wonder how Danny has been able to make it financially without Linda. Both the boys are in college and with Linda gone, the only family income is what Danny gets unless both boys have jobs when they are not in class. Is it possible that Danny got anything from Linda's passing being a work related accident since she was at her job when it happened?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They almost never address the common financial concerns of life on this show - or many other scripted shows. One can suppose that Danny's wife had a pretty good life insurance policy, working as a union nurse. The family home, shared by the old commissioners would be well into seven figures in value, but could have been purchased long ago.

The Commissioner would have retired long ago in real life. The job at the NFL would have been the icing on the cake that anyone in his position would have pounced on. The side issue of the daughter running for DA would not have even entered into it.

Still a good show. It will end when Tom S gets too old or too sick to continue. Word is that he is close to 300 lbs, but carries it well in the clothing on the show.

^^^ I've read that Tom Selleck is six feet and four inches tall. What would be considered a more healthy weight if his current weight isn't anywhere close?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I keep falling asleep just as the show gets started, so I've missed the last three episodes. aaargh. I guess I will just have to quit waking up so early in the day(1:30-2:30 A.M) and working outside until it gets too hot; cool weather will help. I'm awake now because of a 4 hour nap around Noon.

Tonight's show was good, but I do have one question. Why were handcuffs placed on that girl who held the gun at the end of the show if she has diplomatic immunity? At the end of a season seven episode, another lady with diplomatic immunity shoots her abusive husband right in the back and nothing is done to her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The name of that season seven episode is The One That Got Away.

Tonight's show was good, but I do have one question. Why were handcuffs placed on that girl who held the gun at the end of the show if she has diplomatic immunity? At the end of a season seven episode, another lady with diplomatic immunity shoots her abusive husband right in the back and nothing is done to her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The name of that season seven episode is The One That Got Away.

I noticed that little plot hole too.

Tonight's show was good, but one thing that I didn't catch is the girl that Anthony and Erin were dealing with. We know that she had someone killed while in jail, but is she guilty of the murder that got her put away in the first place? She said that she was lied about and the person who she said lied is the person that she had taken out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back