Blue Bloods

Tonight's season ten opener was good, but I was a little disappointed when Maggie did not have anything new from Linda to let Danny know of like how she feels about the wedding ring being removed from his hand for example.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Got it on DVR - glad you didn't spoil it too much.

Jamie and Eddie's part of the show last night was so good! I love a couple who has each other's backs!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Erin, like always, never surprises me. I will never know how Frank puts up with her.

Last night's show was good although I wanted to pull out every hair that is in the head of Eddie's boss. I wish that Jamie could do something about the witch. He owes Eddie anyway, but sadly his getting involved may only make things worse for her. The guy that Frank was dealing with in my opinion should've tried to find out if his mother was aware of what that will said exactly and then his sisters should've made sure that he wasn't shut out of it completely by sharing with him what they were being given now that it was up to them what was done with the assets. The couple that Danny and Baez had in front of them, if they are not willing to do more than just talk or should I say beg, anything that they say to their two kids is not going to mean a thing.

I never thought that I would say this, but Erin actually surprised me. For once she actually helps her family. The guy who plays Anthony's brother has got to be a real life relative of the guy who plays Anthony. Their frames and hair color are the only things that don't match.

God bless you and them and everyone else from the show always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are Nikki's days on the show numbered like they were for Jack?

Anthony was my favorite part of last night's show. When he made his move at the end, I was like, "How's that for a fat boy?".

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When Frank talked about Mary's final days, I thought about the last time that I saw my cousin, Sue. The next day is when the cancer that she had made its closing move. When I saw how gutted like a fish she looked, I knew that her end was just in front of us. On the 21st of next month, it will be eight years since her going forward. The funeral was on the day before her favorite holiday. She would cook for two days every year.

Last night's show, to me, was another sad one for two reasons. #1 Nikki. #2 The guy who gave his badge to Frank.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One of the highlights of this season is the showcasing of Anthony. I wonder if he will ever be invited to the Sunday dinner?

^^^ Probably not until him and Erin were to get married.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. This isn't the only time that Anthony has been showcased as you call it. I believe that it was in season eight that he was shot and I remember in season seven I believe it was, his mother was ripped off at the bank that her money was in.

Last night's show was good, but in my opinion, Jamie and Eddie's situation did not end the right way. I think that the gender of the perpetrator ended up being the person's ace in the hole, and to me, that is wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I don't fault Jamie for what he did. If he wasn't wanted in the game, why was he shown how to play then? This is why cops are brought to life in the first place. When another person makes the first place, what makes you think that a cop will not return fire in one way or another??? Duh, people!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S The guy who forgave Erin at the end, my one and only question for him is this one: Can you forget? I can't.

That guy would never forget what was done to him, but he can decide not to let it consume him in the future. Even from the scant description we got, there is a lot of blame to pass around, not just Erin. His attorney was just as much to blame.

I often wonder about these supposedly innocent people who take their lawyer's advice and decline to take the stand. If I were unjustly accused, there is NOTHING that could keep me off the stand to defend myself. Of course, I am articulate enough to defend myself without stepping on my pecker, so to speak.

^^^ I second that. I would be out there defending myself as much as I could too. I wouldn't just dump it all on everyone else's plate to take care of. I once heard it said that many hands make light work anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I'm glad that the situations for Frank and Jamie both ended in a good way. To me, if Erin gets that job position, she will only become even more of a witch than she already is. As if enough stuff doesn't already go to her head. I get where Danny's frame of mind was, but if he is the sender of the message that man got, he should be ashamed of himself for trying to set the man up. You would think that with Danny being in the line of work that he has been in all of these years, he would have a better grasp of the fact that sometimes it isn't always the man who is the problem. Yeah, that guy has a record, but in my opinion, the way that his wife decided to go about it only made the situation worse and her having the idea of moving herself and their child to another location only showed him how to play a certain game which is why I don't blame him for making the woman think that he had taken the boy and headed off to the hills. Isn't that what she was considered doing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. That woman that Eddie was dealing with, could she be anymore naive? Even I didn't believe one word of what was being said about Jamie.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

After seeing last night's show, I have one question and one question only. Why did Joe have to be the one to go? In other words, if Erin can't be the next one on the show who takes a nosedive, can someone at least smack the two bit freaking crack out of her as hard as they can? That final scene only made me feel even more bad for Eddie. With Nikki and Linda gone, who does she have for a sister, especially when she has never had one in the first place? NO ONE!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just now saw this weekend's show on the CBS website. Once again my heart goes out to Eddie and when she said that her dad worked hard to give her a good life, I cried and thought, "That will never excuse him of all that he is guilty of!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, my dad wasn't kicked to the curb soon enough.

I just saw last night's episode at the CBS website and after seeing it, I am only reminded again of why I love this show so much. It isn't like the other shows on TV that are only on for the entertainment factor. Blue Bloods is the show that needs to be in picture because of the approach. If some people think that too much preaching goes on during the hour, my response to that kind of statement would be "Good! Because in my opinion, there is no such thing as too much especially with there being as much bad out there in this sick and screwed up planet as there is!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Frank not telling that lady about her husband didn't surprised me because he has kept his mouth closed before and Eddie only made me cry again when she said that her dad being what he is only led her to bringing something to a picture that a Regan family member doesn't have as much access to.

Last night's show couldn't have been more sad. I bawled at the end for the cop and the man who told that cop to not even think about laying down his badge. To me, the guy that Eddie got onto is lucky that his next doctor appointment will not be a denture fitting. Lyle Lovett did a great job playing the Texas Ranger! I never knew that acting was an interest for him. I always thought that he was just a singer and of course a former other half for actress Julia Roberts. :D :D :D

God bless you and her and Lyle always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder why a new episode was not shown last week because it doesn't look like a new one will be given to us next Friday either. I thought that we get nothing but new episodes during the month of February every year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back