Blue Jays had 11 hits, 11 runs in the top of the 7th last night (in a double header), today 10 runs in the top of the 3rd

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I called the Jays as the Dark Horse of the A.L at just the right time about a month ago (though they did go very cold soon after, lol, they are back now). Jays have been on fire of late, their offense has been hitting lately, with or without Springer in the lineup, and they have 3-4 legit #1 or #2 pitchers finally.

16-4 Jays against the lowly Orioles after 3. Insane offense right now. 13 Hits up and down the lineup.

I called the Jays as the Dark Horse of the A.L at just the right time about a month ago (though they did go very cold soon after, lol, they are back now). Jays have been on fire of late, their offense has been hitting lately, with or without Springer in the lineup, and they have 3-4 legit #1 or #2 pitchers finally.

16-4 Jays against the lowly Orioles after 3. Insane offense right now. 13 Hits up and down the lineup.

22-5 now

How long before someone demands an audit? LOL.

From everything I've heard...the Blue Jays are a class organization. Good on them.

Unless you get injured and receive bad doctor advice. We've had more than a handful of great player talk about bad medical advice, including a player who played a number of games on a broken foot! This was years ago, but he's not alone (I think Josh Donaldson also hinted at similar bad medical advice from our doctors. Like the first player, he received a second opinion in the U.S).

Forum List

Back