Blue State Blues: California Jewelry Store Looted In Broad Daylight

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Daylight jewelry store robberies were hardly unknown before, but these large mobs of smash-and-grab looting are a direct result of Democrats decriminalizing shoplifting. Even though the haul here is clearly above the $950 limit of Proposition 47, California criminals that have honed their looting skills on smaller value targets are clearly seeking fatter scores, and show no hesitation in branching out to hit targets in affluent cities.”

Last year I did jury duty for my Virginia red county for the entire month.

Zero civil trials.
Zero criminal trials.
For the entire county.

Just had to show up for the initial orientation.

"At what point do California voters finally realize that their Democratic Party leaders have abandoned trying to enforce the rule of law and shout “Enough!”?
^^^ from the link...
Even if the majority of Californians did wake up the elections in CA are fraudulent... its a one party state for a reason... illegal aliens voting and ballot harvesting and massive mail out ballots to every address on the map....
AND... they use union workers to run the elections and count the votes....
Its why I left... you can't fight that without help and the CA GOP is a crumb of what it was in the 70's...

"At what point do California voters finally realize that their Democratic Party leaders have abandoned trying to enforce the rule of law and shout “Enough!”?
^^^ from the link...
Even if the majority of Californians did wake up the elections in CA are fraudulent... its a one party state for a reason... illegal aliens voting and ballot harvesting and massive mail out ballots to every address on the map....
Its why I left... you can't fight that without help and the CA GOP is a crumb of what it was in the 70's...
I didn’t leave California.
California left me.

^^^ from the link...
The lib voting majority in california will argue that the rich capitalist jewelry store owners deserved to be robbed

“Daylight jewelry store robberies were hardly unknown before, but these large mobs of smash-and-grab looting are a direct result of Democrats decriminalizing shoplifting. Even though the haul here is clearly above the $950 limit of Proposition 47, California criminals that have honed their looting skills on smaller value targets are clearly seeking fatter scores, and show no hesitation in branching out to hit targets in affluent cities.”

Zero civil trials.
Zero criminal trials.
For the entire county.

Things like this are what happens when theft is legalized.

It's an untenable situation. People need to get their heads out of their asses and those Soros DAs out of office.

Perhaps even a Federal campaign to do so.

Zero civil trials.
Zero criminal trials.
For the entire county.

The leftists have made it unnecessary to commit crimes only after dark. After all, criminals need sleep too. We don't want them to wake up cranky in the morning.

Democrats eat their own.

If you own a business in a blue area, get out before everything is taken from you.

Forum List

Back