Liberal policies lead to broad daylight store looting in San Francisco

Native Born criminals are tryin to get some before the Migrant Crime Waves hit hard

I already have

Its a fact that major cities are nor reporting crime numbers, according to NPR

"Florida's crime rate stands at a 50-year low."

DeSantis’ statistic is rooted in official data, but the quality of that data comes with some major caveats.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement shares crime data from local law enforcement agencies with the FBI for its Uniform Crime Reporting program. The most recent state data available is from 2021. That year, Florida had a crime rate of about 1,952 crimes per 100,000 residents — nearly a 10% decrease from 2020.

That 2021 crime rate is the lowest recorded in Florida since 1971, but its quality depends on the accuracy of the information supplied to the state, and local agencies have made errors before. Subsequent reports show more reason for concern, including that the data comes from law enforcement agencies that represent only a portion of the state’s population.

Hate crimes in big cities hit record high for second year in a row, new data shows​

The man who opened fire in a Dollar General store in Jacksonville, Florida, on Saturday targeted Black people because of their race, local police said. Using a rifle with a swastika drawn on it, he killed three people, deliberately targeting Black patrons, according to local authorities.

“He hated Blacks, and I think he hated just about everyone that wasn’t White,” Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters told CNN. “He made that very clear.”

The events that unfolded in Jacksonville were tragic, but hardly unique. In recent years, other racist shootings left people dead in Allen and El Paso, Texas; and in Buffalo, New York. Hate crimes also expand far beyond those headlines.

I agree Florida doesn't report all its hate crimes. AND, big blue cities have right wing nutjobs in them too.

PS. Most of the guns in NYC come from Florida, Georgia and NC.

Native Born criminals are tryin to get some before the Migrant Crime Waves hit hard

I love it how you Republicans are trying to win over welfare bum Americans. You're telling them that the government gives illegals more free money than they get. And it infuriates them. LOL.

That's smart. Tell them "hey, we're not going to be able to afford to give you welfare if all those illegals come in and won't work"

But the funny thing is, those immigrants will work. It's the white American bums who won't.

I love it how you Republicans are trying to win over welfare bum Americans. You're telling them that the government gives illegals more free money than they get. And it infuriates them. LOL.

That's smart. Tell them "hey, we're not going to be able to afford to give you welfare if all those illegals come in and won't work"

But the funny thing is, those immigrants will work. It's the white American bums who won't.

tHEy jUsT waNT tO woRK!

"Florida's crime rate stands at a 50-year low."

DeSantis’ statistic is rooted in official data, but the quality of that data comes with some major caveats.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement shares crime data from local law enforcement agencies with the FBI for its Uniform Crime Reporting program. The most recent state data available is from 2021. That year, Florida had a crime rate of about 1,952 crimes per 100,000 residents — nearly a 10% decrease from 2020.

That 2021 crime rate is the lowest recorded in Florida since 1971, but its quality depends on the accuracy of the information supplied to the state, and local agencies have made errors before. Subsequent reports show more reason for concern, including that the data comes from law enforcement agencies that represent only a portion of the state’s population.

Hate crimes in big cities hit record high for second year in a row, new data shows​

The man who opened fire in a Dollar General store in Jacksonville, Florida, on Saturday targeted Black people because of their race, local police said. Using a rifle with a swastika drawn on it, he killed three people, deliberately targeting Black patrons, according to local authorities.

“He hated Blacks, and I think he hated just about everyone that wasn’t White,” Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters told CNN. “He made that very clear.”

The events that unfolded in Jacksonville were tragic, but hardly unique. In recent years, other racist shootings left people dead in Allen and El Paso, Texas; and in Buffalo, New York. Hate crimes also expand far beyond those headlines.

I agree Florida doesn't report all its hate crimes. AND, big blue cities have right wing nutjobs in them too.

PS. Most of the guns in NYC come from Florida, Georgia and NC.
I dont deny that there is crime in florida

And the official numbers are probably wrong

But that wont save biden since dems have a worse reputation for being soft on crime

A reputation they have earned, btw

I dont deny that there is crime in florida

And the official numbers are probably wrong

But that wont save biden since dems have a worse reputation for being soft on crime

A reputation they have earned, btw
I watch enough crime shows to know it's not dems who are responsible for releasing prisoners and making a deal with criminals. That would be prosecutors. The public defender is the liberal.

So the prosecutor is lazy or doesn't have the evidence to convict of 1st degree murder so they make a deal. 2nd degree murder. Which is not a life sentence.

What you USMB Republicans are suggesting, doesn't even happen in red states. Does it? Can you point to a state that locks up all rapists and murders for life? Then STFU.

I watch enough crime shows to know it's not dems who are responsible for releasing prisoners and making a deal with criminals. That would be prosecutors. The public defender is the liberal.

So the prosecutor is lazy or doesn't have the evidence to convict of 1st degree murder so they make a deal. 2nd degree murder. Which is not a life sentence.

What you USMB Republicans are suggesting, doesn't even happen in red states. Does it? Can you point to a state that locks up all rapists and murders for life? Then STFU.
You can trace that way back to ACLU lawyers and soft on crime judges mandating “prison reform” that makes incarceration so expensive

And recently woke DAs funded by george soros campaign money

You can trace that way back to ACLU lawyers and soft on crime judges mandating “prison reform” that makes incarceration so expensive

And recently woke DAs funded by george soros campaign money
George Santos?

Forum List

Back