🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blumenthal, The Liar, Says He Won't Legitimize Barrett's Nomination

He is right. According to McConnell’s rule of 2016 ....and Republican statements.

Blumenthal’s not the problem...you lot are.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows what 2016 was about.

Why don't you do some real reading before posting and making an ass of yourself.

I think 2016 was about the same thing 2020 is about, when it comes to Supreme Court nominations in an election year: partisan politics.

It is strange how there was no Biden rule until McConnell invoked it. Must be one of those pesky Republican “alternative facts” and now here we are in 2020 and oops...Just like that, no rule all of a sudden. :eek:

He is right. According to McConnell’s rule of 2016 ....and Republican statements.

Bullshit.

Why don't you do some real reading before posting and making an ass of yourself.
Yes. It was about preventing a president from legitimately filling a vacancy by creating a brand new “rule” that was promptly abandoned in 2020. I don’t know why you act ignorant.

I don't know why he's angry 24/7/365.

Can't wait for the first ruling she makes that he disagrees with; he'll blow a fuse.

Horseshit.

I disagree with Gorsuch on a number of rulings. I'd never trade him out.

He's independent.....which is what I want.

Ulike Kagen, SotoMeyer and Ginsburg (may she rot it hell).....all of whom can be counted to suck on the left ass 100% of the time.

Fucktards: that would be => Coyote & candycorn

Please find where I have dissed Gorsuch.

He's made a number of controversial rulings.

Show me where I complained about one.

Or go fuck yourselves.

Bullshit.

Yes. It was about preventing a president from legitimately filling a vacancy by creating a brand new “rule” that was promptly abandoned in 2020. I don’t know why you act ignorant.
What rule......when was the last time a president didn't appoint a justice?
When was the last time the party in power was the same party as the president and did not confirm?
You guys invented the rule and then unvented it...and now your spinning like crazy...don’t ask me.

It is strange how there was no Biden rule until McConnell invoked it. Must be one of those pesky Republican “alternative facts” and now here we are in 2020 and oops...Just like that, no rule all of a sudden. :eek:

Yes, isn't it strange.

But if you think about it, it all boils down to this.

When you own the Senate and White House, you get to do what the Constitution says even if it's a day before the election.

Suck on it.

In 1992 when Joe Borking Biden was flapping his gums, they owned the senate.

In 2016, who owned the senate ?

In 2020 who owns the senate.

Sorry.

Bullshit.

When was the last time the party in power was the same party as the president and did not confirm?
You guys invented the rule and then unvented it...and now your spinning like crazy...don’t ask me.
What rule?

Bullshit.

I don't need to spin.

McConnel was obviously trying to lessen the effects of delaying Obama's nomination a full year.

If you really ever thought that was truly applicable in situation like we have today, you are not getting out of your basement enough.

I don't need to spin.

My party has the W.H.

My party has the senate.

My party has nominated 2 justices so far this POTUS term.

It will add another.

Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Except suck on it.

How's that for spin.

It cracks me up every time president Trump refers to Blumethal as "The Dick".

Trump2.jpg

Bullshit.

Come back when you've got something to add to the conversation.

Bullshit.

The only rule was the Biden Rule.....look it up. McConnel cited that one. Which says if you are in the WH and the senate is populated those from the opposing party....you can forget it.

I am not ignorant on this one.

I know this stuff.

You on the other hand are still catching up.
There was no Biden rule. There was a statement taken out of a long ago hypothetical conversation because you guys are too cowardly to own what you did. McConnell made it a rule and...just as quickly...unmade it.

We did what we could do because we owned the senate.

You might want to think about that the next time you nominate an Affirmative Action Failure for POTUS.

Now you want to nominate a petrified piece of shit.

And you've got a liar like Blumenthal stumping for him.

Your party is sick.

Bullshit.

I don't know why he's angry 24/7/365.

Can't wait for the first ruling she makes that he disagrees with; he'll blow a fuse.

Horseshit.

I disagree with Gorsuch on a number of rulings. I'd never trade him out.

He's independent.....which is what I want.

Ulike Kagen, SotoMeyer and Ginsburg (may she rot it hell).....all of whom can be counted to suck on the left ass 100% of the time.

Fucktards: that would be => Coyote & candycorn

Please find where I have dissed Gorsuch.

He's made a number of controversial rulings.

Show me where I complained about one.

Or go fuck yourselves.

Either of you two dipshits going to produce anything ?

What exactly is the issue here? Conservatives are upset with something related to the Supreme Court?

Neat. Maybe you can make up a rule to address it and then throw it away whenever it's convenient.

What exactly is the issue here? Conservatives are upset with something related to the Supreme Court?

Neat. Maybe you can make up a rule to address it and then throw it away whenever it's convenient.

The issue is Blumenthal calling a valid constitutional process illegitimate. And refusing to meeting with the nominee.

Then the thread gets derailed because Coyote has some issue with McConnell hiding behind a Biden speech (that was completely meaningless....but which McConnell called the Biden Rule) as a smokescreen for not having a hearing for Garland.

To which I say Tough Shit.

When you own the senate you don't need rules.

You have the constitution.

Suck on it.

The issue is Blumenthal calling a valid constitutional process illegitimate. And refusing to meeting with the nominee.

Then the thread gets derailed because Coyote has some issue with McConnell hiding behind a Biden speech (that was completely meaningless....but which McConnell called the Biden Rule) as a smokescreen for not having a hearing for Garland.

Suck on it.

Does the Constitution say that he has to meet with the nominee?

Wonder if Blumenthal will attack her the way they attacked Kavennaugh.

The left are scum and should be shot (not as traitors....but just because we can't afford to have their inferior genes passed on).

Suck on it.

Why don't you go read it for yourself and find out.

You can when you have the votes......welcome to majority rules! That's what you guys want......LOLOLOL

Salty tears are delicious

Suck on it.

Why don't you go read it for yourself and find out.

The answer is no.

So what does the constitution have to do with this?

Forum List

Back