Board fun - Predict the next POTUS. Loser can't post for 24 hours following the first official announcement

Pick one - Losers can't post 24 hrs. from official win

• Total voters

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Predict the next POTUS. Loser can't post for 24 hours, starting with the first credible official announcement of the winner.

Don't be a wussy, pick one, stand for something. You only get one chance at this, because this the poll doesn't allow for edits. If you error, just respond with a post.

Violations should be accounted for here, with the links to said violations included. You'll be free to tag violators as the dirty lying uncredible rats they are. Feel free to call violators out under your signatures
:abgg2q.jpg:

Exception being those who post apologies within the thread(s), for each violation, located within the thread for each violation; conservatively administered, and proof with links of the apologies required.

If enough do this the Winners own the board that 24 hrs., and it's all popcorn and balloons, in prep for the LOSERS.

Participants make their selection, and must respond with a post of your selection, so that names can be accounted for. I got Trump

Last edited:
Predict the next POTUS. Loser can't post for 24 hours, starting with the first credible official announcement of the winner.

Don't be a wussy, pick one. You only get one chance at this, because this the poll doesn't allow for edits. If you error, just respond with a post.

Violations should be accounted for here, with the links to said violations included. You'll be free to tag violators as the dirty lying uncredible rats they are. Feel free to call violators out under your signatures

Exception being those who post apologies within the thread(s), for each violation, located within the thread for each violation; conservatively administered, and proof with links of the apologies required.

If enough do this the Winners own the board that 24 hrs., and it's all popcorn and balloons, in prep for the LOSERS.

Participants make their selection, and must respond with a post of your selection, so that names can be accounted for. I got Trump
Harris

but only if Liability comes here and picks Trump

I'm not picking or committing to anything this far out. I believe Trump will win but I also understand a lot can happen between now and then.

I'm not picking or committing to anything this far out. I believe Trump will win but I also understand a lot can happen between now and then.
Hmmm. Why not? Pick one, stick to your convictions.

Calling Liability!

Shall we have the Liability redux? I'll play.

BackAgain
Boring is as the dainty ^ does.

Back On Topic (something the dainty keeps forgetting to do):

I am happy to report that my prediction is that President Trump will be re-elected as #47.

Thank God.

Now as to the not posting thing, I don’t understand why we’d have to go by the first announcement. They’ve been wrong before. 😎

So, I recommend that we instead go by the official certification.

Boring is as the dainty ^ does.

Back On Topic (something the dainty keeps forgetting to do):

I am happy to report that my prediction is that President Trump will be re-elected as #47.

Thank God.

Now as to the not posting thing, I don’t understand why we’d have to go by the first announcement. They’ve been wrong before. 😎

So, I recommend that we instead go by the official certification.
The Infamous USMB Welcher is in!

:TH_WAY~113:

but he hasn't picked in the poll. Is he hesitating in order to cover a welching again?

Someone selected Harris but failed to follow simple instructions, you must post your pick or it's worthless.

One conservative didn't make a selection, but posted their pick and that's good enough.

Last edited:

Don't be a wussy, pick one, stand for something. You only get one chance at this, because this the poll doesn't allow for edits. If you error, just respond with a post.

Yeah, but what if you MAGAites start babbling about how it was all fixed and Trump was the 'actual' winner, despite the election results.

Y'all aren't great at accepting election results. So you'll need to clarify. If its a major news agency calling the election results, I'm not sure who the democratic nominee is going to be yet. It looks like its going to be Harris.

Yeah, but what if you MAGAites start babbling about how it was all fixed and Trump was the 'actual' winner, despite the election results.

Y'all aren't great at accepting election results. So you'll need to clarify. If its a major news agency calling the election results, I'm not sure who the democratic nominee is going to be yet. It looks like its going to be Harris.
That your way of pussing out? Sure sounds like it. Don't project, it's simple: Losers can't post for 24 hours, starting with the first credible official announcement of the winner.

How is it leftists fuck everything up?

That your way of pussing out? Sure sounds like it. Don't project, it's simple: Losers can't post for 24 hours, starting with the first credible official announcement of the winner.

How is it leftists fuck everything up?

I don't know who the competitors are yet. But I'll pick whoever the democrats run as the winner.

IF.....your standard for victory is the first major news agency calling the election. None of that pussy Big Lie dipshitery.

Deal?

I don't know who the competitors are yet. But I'll pick whoever the democrats run as the winner.

IF.....your standard for victory is the first major news agency calling the election. None of that pussy Big Lie dipshitery.

Deal?
DEAL. Please change your last post to include Kamala or Harris, so it's easy to find. That is, unless you'd rather select "someone else".

Inviting:

Astrostar

Forum List

Back