Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time

When has anyone on the right ever claimed that Obama is smart?

Here is what Jindal wrote, at least as I find on the INTERNET:

Read more: Jindal’s Exorcism | TIME.com Jindal?s Exorcism | TIME.com

So the liberal left hates someone who obviously helped someone...

How does pandering to someone's religious delusions "help" them.

Andrea Yates really believed God told her to drown her babies. Would indulging this insanity really help her?

This woman was clearly disturbed. She needed psychological help. She did not need someone who wasn't even a ordained clergyman performing a lot of mumbo-jumbo over her. (Incidently, REAL Catholic Priests usually refer these folks to psychiatrists.)

And, no, I don't want a guy who thinks Devils are a real thing having control of nuclear weapons.

I am usually with you on this stuff Steph but I am going to defend joe here.

I think he actually believes his racism and religious bigotry he is after all a liberal.

Yawn, guy, your party was the one that has spent the last five years attacking our black president.

Did you notice in another thread it was started about Condi Rice being told not to speak at Rutgers. Race was not mentions yet the very first post by a liberal accused the thread of playing the race card yet that is exactly what the liberal did. I don't think they realize they do it.

I didn't even post in that thread, why is it relevent?

Now here in this thread the liberals will tell us that religion has no place in politics yet they are the ones that ALWAYS bring it up. A person can't just be against abortion they have to be a right wing Christian. The left is so disingenuous it is a wonder that they have any relevance in a thinking country. Oops maybe that is the problem.

Well, no, the problem is when you guys make an argument against something like the right to choose or gay marriage, it always boils down to YOUR interpretation of religion.

And I'm sorry, when someone like Jindal says that he performed an excorcism, a religious bit of humbug from the fucking Dark Ages, I really have to wonder about his judgement.

Today we know people weren't posessed by evil spirits, they were mentally ill, and we have pills for that now.

Andrea Yates really believed God told her to drown her babies. Would indulging this insanity really help her?

This woman was clearly disturbed. She needed psychological help. She did not need someone who wasn't even a ordained clergyman performing a lot of mumbo-jumbo over her. (Incidently, REAL Catholic Priests usually refer these folks to psychiatrists.)

And, no, I don't want a guy who thinks Devils are a real thing having control of nuclear weapons.

I am usually with you on this stuff Steph but I am going to defend joe here.

I think he actually believes his racism and religious bigotry he is after all a liberal.

Yawn, guy, your party was the one that has spent the last five years attacking our black president.

Did you notice in another thread it was started about Condi Rice being told not to speak at Rutgers. Race was not mentions yet the very first post by a liberal accused the thread of playing the race card yet that is exactly what the liberal did. I don't think they realize they do it.

Now here in this thread the liberals will tell us that religion has no place in politics yet they are the ones that ALWAYS bring it up. A person can't just be against abortion they have to be a right wing Christian. The left is so disingenuous it is a wonder that they have any relevance in a thinking country. Oops maybe that is the problem.

Well, no, the problem is when you guys make an argument against something like the right to choose or gay marriage, it always boils down to YOUR interpretation of religion.

And I'm sorry, when someone like Jindal says that he performed an excorcism, a religious bit of humbug from the fucking Dark Ages, I really have to wonder about his judgement.

Today we know people weren't possessed by evil spirits, they were mentally ill, and we have pills for that now.

So now who is being judgmental and prejudice. You are interpreting that there is no such thing as being possessed.

Cops and CPS Witness Demonic Possession in Indiana Children : Truth Frequency Radio

After a child was brought to the hospital, a nurse and social worker witnessed him “walk backwards up a wall.”

Are you accusing the CPS, Police, a Nurse and a Social Worker of lying?

The Catholic Church has plenty of documentation of possessions and they are really strict on their rules about it having to be proved that it isn't mental illness or drugs.

Last edited:

Today we know people weren't possessed by evil spirits, they were mentally ill, and we have pills for that now.

So now who is being judgmental and prejudice. You are interpreting that there is no such thing as being possessed.

Cops and CPS Witness Demonic Possession in Indiana Children : Truth Frequency Radio

After a child was brought to the hospital, a nurse and social worker witnessed him “walk backwards up a wall.”

Are you accusing the CPS, Police, a Nurse and a Social Worker of lying?

The Catholic Church has plenty of documentation of possessions and they are really strict on their rules about it having to be proved that it isn't mental illness or drugs.

It doesn't matter if they believe in possession the person who Jindal was helping apparently did. Maybe what he did was nothing but a placebo doesn't really matter either Jindal is a liar or he really did help the woman. I go for the latter.

Republicans need to atone for their own crimes before pointing their fingers at anyone else.

image.img.jpg

AbuGhraibScandalGraner55.jpg

testigo-iraqui.jpg

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/IraqWarPart1-Quotes.pdf

Isn't that interesting, you post that someone lied about the evidence for war and it wasn't GWB it was TO GWB.

Never the less you can not prove anyone lied and if you try then you had better include Hillary, BJ Bill, Kerry and the rest of the know it all democrats who had access to the same evidence as did GWB. My opinion is take the whole bunch down if it would stop this president from his power grab.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZ2ZvS2t_E]Democrats confirm Saddam Hussein has WMD.flv - YouTube[/ame]

CPAC?

Come on.....that is just the Conservative echo chamber where everyone agrees with each other

Obama is a failure, worst President in history, Obama is stupid
yup, yup......you are right

Been singining the same tune for 5 years and what has it got ya?

Butt kicking in two elections

Think it s time to change your tune?

CPAC?

Come on.....that is just the Conservative echo chamber where everyone agrees with each other

Well you gotta admit to at least sometimes stupid.
57 States and can't spell respect?
He doesn't even know that Russia is a Geopolitical foe. Maybe that's because his ideology is the same as Putin's and is envious because Putin doesn't have a Constitution like ours that gets in the way of that political type of ideology.

Last edited:
CPAC?

He doesn't even know that Russia is a Geo Political foe.
You left out the birth certificate part

It goes over big at CPAC

CPAC?

It goes over big at CPAC

Oh come on!
You know Obama would love to be able to shut off Fox News like Putin just did to the Russian News.
Look at the back lash he got when he tried to just shut them out.

It goes over big at CPAC

Oh come on!
You know Obama would love to be able to shut off Fox News like Putin just did to the Russian News.
FCC in newsrooms anyone?

It goes over big at CPAC

Oh come on!

You mean the Republican propaganda machine?

They did such a great job making him a one term president, why should he shut them off?

Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man.
Cons are so schizo, they say he's smart and stupid in the same breath. And Stephanie is one of the greatest mental midgets of them all.

It goes over big at CPAC

Oh come on!

They did such a great job making him a one term president, why should he shut them off?

you fools are responsible for the massive failure known as the obama administration.

You voted him into office twice----------you and the biased left wing media are responsible for damage done by the worst president in history.

It goes over big at CPAC

Oh come on!

Because they are the enemy, just like the Republicans and he is always blaming Fox news for his problems.
He can't shut them off, but if he could, he sure as hell would.
His ideology is not much different that Putin's. A far lefty.
When life time scores were compiled by the New York Times political blog, amazingly Obama towered over even ultra progressive Kucinich.

Senator Barack Obama......................84.3
Representative Dennis Kucinich........79.4
Senator Christopher J. Dodd .............79.2
Senator Hiliary Rodham Clinton ......78.8
Senator Joseph R. Biden, Jr...............76.8

Why is it OK to have a far left President, but not Ok when people want a far right President?

Oh come on!

you fools are responsible for the massive failure known as the obama administration.

You voted him into office twice----------you and the biased left wing media are responsible for damage done by the worst president in history.

Stop the presses....I think CPAC has a slot for you

Forum List

Back