Body cameras for everyone?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Is this what we have come too? I use a dash cam every time because of this stupid ambiguous shit. People are lying assholes now, and BLM, never mind how many god damned lying assholes that cry "wolf" Jessie Smollett or the police camera footage out of context? The level of absurdity this is coming down too is mind boggling. Why can't people be, whats that word? HONEST?

Is this what we have come too? I use a dash cam cam every time because of this stupid ambiguous shit. People are lying asshole now, and BLM, never mind how many god damned lying assholes that cry "wolf" jessie Smollett or the police camera footage out of context? They absurdist level of insanity this is coming down too is mind boggling. Why cant people be, whats that word? HONEST?
Looks like somebody is butthurt that cameras might prevent police with getting away with crimes now

Is this what we have come too? I use a dash cam every time because of this stupid ambiguous shit. People are lying assholes now, and BLM, never mind how many god damned lying assholes that cry "wolf" Jessie Smollett or the police camera footage out of context? The level of absurdity this is coming down too is mind boggling. Why can't people be, whats that word? HONEST?
I'd wear one way down low, but I'd need an extreme wide angle lens!

:auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
Erich Sandman, AKA as the MAGA hat kid, if he had had a body camera portraying what actually happened... Black Muslims throwing out horrific slurs and race baiting trying to create race incident, or the Indian guy, that deliberately walked up to that kid and also tried to stir up a racial incident...The list could go on and on. BLM would end next week. Enough said. There is more FRAUD than FACT in BLM claims. and if we recorded every interaction, put cameras on everyone, this wouldn't be an issue.

Everyone essentially does have a body camera. It's on their phones, and whenever people see stuff happening now, the first thing they think of to do is post to social media or YouTube.

Yeah, Orwell had it wrong that people would just leave their telescreens on the wall. Now they put them in their back pocket.

Not for me. Burner phone all the way :D

An ardent blob supporter crying for honesty. Hilarious

LoLing!

Erich Sandman, AKA as the MAGA hat kid, if he had had a body camera portraying what actually happened... Black Muslims throwing out horrific slurs and race baiting trying to create race incident, or the Indian guy, that deliberately walked up to that kid and also tried to stir up a racial incident...The list could go on and on. BLM would end next week. Enough said. There is more FRAUD than FACT in BLM claims. and if we recorded every interaction, put cameras on everyone, this wouldn't be an issue.
LoL!

Forum List

Back