🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boehner needs to go!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Besides being Obama's second choice for House Speaker, Boehner has shown particularly poor judgement in appointing White Supremacist Steve Scalise to a position of power in the House.

Boehner must go!

I tried to contact Boehner's office to tell him it's time for him to step down but he only accepts emails from people in his district.

Call his office and encourage him to do the admirable thing and step down as Speaker. We can't be distracted by these scandals

Boehner must go!

Scalise is not a racist. That's utter bullshit.
Boehner's problem is he is a really nice guy. So he assumes others are nice people too. That leaves him open to getting butt fucked by Democrats at every turn. He needs to channel his inner Rahm Emanuel and say "We've got the votes. Fuck 'em."
No one will replace Boehner. And frankly it's a thankless job these days.

Besides being Obama's second choice for House Speaker, Boehner has shown particularly poor judgement in appointing White Supremacist Steve Scalise to a position of power in the House.

Boehner must go!

I tried to contact Boehner's office to tell him it's time for him to step down but he only accepts emails from people in his district.

Call his office and encourage him to do the admirable thing and step down as Speaker. We can't be distracted by these scandals

Boehner must go!

Yea, I'll get right on that, right after I send my letter to Obama telling him to step down. :dance:

Didn't say he did
Bohners not nice or that naive..he's just crooked like Pelosi
Uh no.
Boehner never declared "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it." Boehner never accused the CIA of lying to him.
Didn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it in place and is just as disdainful of the general populace
If you think Boehner is as corrupt as Pelosi you'd have to show some behavior or statements to equal hers.
There arent any.

The republicans better get ready when they take power. The leftist run media which is basically an arm of the Democrat party, will hit them with one fabricated "scandal" after another. This is the only card they have left.

The republicans better get ready when they take power. The leftist run media which is basically an arm of the Democrat party, will hit them with one fabricated "scandal" after another. This is the only card they have left.
And every bill reforming whatever entitlement will be heralded as an "unprecedented assault on the poor." Class warfare and faux scandals are the planks of the Democrat Party.

One small problem, no one is running against him.

They don't actually have to. If it starts looking like Boehner may fail to get enough votes he could withdraw himself from consideration. That's a long shot, of course.

Forum List

Back