🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boehner needs to go!

Get rid of the spineless drunkard...

GOP Voters Want to Dump Boehner as Speaker

GetFile.aspx

Sixty percent of Republican voters want John Boehner replaced as Speaker of the House, a new poll shows, as a conservative mutiny grows against the Ohio congressman they consider too accommodating with President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats.

The Caddell Associates' survey of 602 Americans who voted Republican in the midterm elections also found that they agree with the simmering conservative revolt, as 64 percent called Boehner too "ineffective" in opposing Obama’s agenda.

Caddell Poll GOP Voters Want to Dump Boehner as Speaker

Didn't say he did
Bohners not nice or that naive..he's just crooked like Pelosi
Uh no.
Boehner never declared "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it." Boehner never accused the CIA of lying to him.
Didn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it in place and is just as disdainful of the general populace
If you think Boehner is as corrupt as Pelosi you'd have to show some behavior or statements to equal hers.
There arent any.
That doesn't forgive Boehnner's lack of political skills.

He could not reign in the fringe and let the government careen from manufactured finacial crisis to crisis. Remember the Grand Bargain?

Boehnner will have to get all his chicks in line and, so far, he hasn't shown he can.

Didn't say he did
Uh no.
Boehner never declared "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it." Boehner never accused the CIA of lying to him.
Didn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it in place and is just as disdainful of the general populace
If you think Boehner is as corrupt as Pelosi you'd have to show some behavior or statements to equal hers.
There arent any.
That doesn't forgive Boehnner's lack of political skills.

He could not reign in the fringe and let the government careen from manufactured finacial crisis to crisis. Remember the Grand Bargain?

Boehnner will have to get all his chicks in line and, so far, he hasn't shown he can.
He has a tough hand between a recalcitrant Obama on one hand and a recalcitrant tea party group on the other. I dont anyone who could do a good job with that.

One small problem, no one is running against him.
One BIG problem...he was already re-elected.

Ted Yoho Steps Forward as Alternative to Speaker Boehner
Oh yeah, that's going places.

Yoho doesn't have to get more votes than Boehner. Nobody does. They just have to keep him from reaching a certain threshold.

I don't think it will happen, but some pundits are giddy about the possibility.

They don't actually have to. If it starts looking like Boehner may fail to get enough votes he could withdraw himself from consideration. That's a long shot, of course.
It's an impossibility. No one with any talent wants the job.
Bullshit.. Plenty would like the job, how about fighter, a real conservative. Just because there is an establishment pecking order doesn't mean nobody wants to be speaker. That's utter nonsense actually

Not
Didn't say he did

Uh no.
There arent any.

Didn't say he did
Uh no.
Didn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it i place and is just as disdainful of the general populace

I know someone who served on a security detail for him outside DC. He is every bit as imperial and obnoxious as Obama or Hilly. Not enough for you I'm sure which is fine.......not exactly what is needed at this point

Boehner has to deal with the tea party. Hard to be effective when you have a bunch of knee jerk reactionaries who want to start a civil war and kill all black people and wetbacks. ...well they might let Ben Carson live...Condi...she is lynched. Rubio...they might let him live too.

They don't actually have to. If it starts looking like Boehner may fail to get enough votes he could withdraw himself from consideration. That's a long shot, of course.
Bullshit.. Plenty would like the job, how about fighter, a real conservative. Just because there is an establishment pecking order doesn't mean nobody wants to be speaker. That's utter nonsense actually
No one with any talent wants that job.

Not
Didn't say he did

Uh no.
There arent any.

Didn't say he did
Uh no.
Didn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it i place and is just as disdainful of the general populace

I know someone who served on a security detail for him outside DC. He is every bit as imperial and obnoxious as Obama or Hilly. Not enough for you I'm sure which is fine.......not exactly what is needed at this point
Your post is unsupported bullshit.
The "my friend's cousin met him and he's a douche" just doesnt cut it.

The republicans better get ready when they take power. The leftist run media which is basically an arm of the Democrat party, will hit them with one fabricated "scandal" after another. This is the only card they have left.

The GOP will sink their own ship. They will ignore Obamacare, continue to spend like a Dim, and basically thumb their noses at the people who put them there.

The republicans better get ready when they take power. The leftist run media which is basically an arm of the Democrat party, will hit them with one fabricated "scandal" after another. This is the only card they have left.

The GOP will sink their own ship. They will ignore Obamacare, continue to spend like a Dim, and basically thumb their noses at the people who put them there.
I dont think so. I would hope they learned the lessons of 06 and 08--you cannot out-Democrat the Democrats by promising more and more free shit.

Just pay closer ATTN.....isn't hard to pickup on. He doesn't give a damn about reducing the deficit or getting to the bottom of any of the multitude of scandals engulfing thus admin. Doesn't give a damn aboutObama writing law...really can't name anything he's good for other than running interference for Obama

Really? how do you know that? Don't go all Jake on me and just say it. How could you know that?...Nonsense..I think you just like the hapless, bonehead who gets a thrill every time Obama praises him.. He's a sell out, passing a budget before the New congress is even sworn in...... Pathetic

Just pay closer ATTN.....isn't hard to pickup on. He doesn't give a damn about reducing the deficit or getting to the bottom of any of the multitude of scandals engulfing thus admin. Doesn't give a damn aboutObama writing law...really can't name anything he's good for other than running interference for Obama
You interviewed him and he told you this?

Really? how do you know that? Don't go all Jake on me and just say it. How could you know that?...Nonsense..I think you just like the hapless, bonehead who gets a thrill every time Obama praises him.. He's a sells out, passing a budget before the New congress is even sworn in...... Pathetic
Show me the people lined up to take the job. I'l wait.

Rep. Ted Yoho Joins Movement Against Boehner, Offers Himself As Potential Alternative

Breitbart.com ^

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) says he will vote against House Speaker John Boehner’s re-election. Further, Yoho is the first GOP member of the House of Representatives to announce he is willing to stand up as an alternative candidate to Boehner if no other alternatives emerge. Yoho joins Reps. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) and Thomas Massie (R-KY) in announcing he will not be voting for Boehner on Tuesday. “I ran for Congress in 2012 because I had had enough,” Yoho said in announcing his public opposition to Boehner. “Enough of career politicians, enough of political gamesmanship, and enough of the lack of...

Rep. Thomas Massie: I Am Not Voting for Boehner on Tuesday

Breitbart ^

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) issued a statement on Saturday detailing why he’s going to vote against House Speaker John Boehner’s re-election on Tuesday. Massie, who’s entering his second term as a member from Kentucky, now becomes the second Republican House member announcing the coming rebellion against Boehner. Massie joins Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) in the fight for fresh leadership, and in his statement he detailed how Boehner and his leadership actually have misled members of the House GOP conference. “For years I watched Washington from afar and suspected that something was broken. Why is it that so many people approve...

Forum List

Back