🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boehner needs to go!

Rep. Ted Yoho Joins Movement Against Boehner, Offers Himself As Potential Alternative

Breitbart.com ^

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) says he will vote against House Speaker John Boehner’s re-election. Further, Yoho is the first GOP member of the House of Representatives to announce he is willing to stand up as an alternative candidate to Boehner if no other alternatives emerge. Yoho joins Reps. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) and Thomas Massie (R-KY) in announcing he will not be voting for Boehner on Tuesday. “I ran for Congress in 2012 because I had had enough,” Yoho said in announcing his public opposition to Boehner. “Enough of career politicians, enough of political gamesmanship, and enough of the lack of...
Yeah, Speaker Yoho aint gonna happen.
Bridenstine is a smart guy. If anyone could unseat Boehner it's him.

They don't actually have to. If it starts looking like Boehner may fail to get enough votes he could withdraw himself from consideration. That's a long shot, of course.
It's an impossibility. No one with any talent wants the job.
Bullshit.. Plenty would like the job, how about fighter, a real conservative. Just because there is an establishment pecking order doesn't mean nobody wants to be speaker. That's utter nonsense actually
No one with any talent wants that job.
Really? how do you know that? Don't go all Jake on me and just say it. How could you know that?...Nonsense..I think you just like the hapless, bonehead who gets a thrill every time Obama praises him.. He's a sells out, passing a budget before the New congress is even sworn in...... Pathetic
Show me the people lined up to take the job. I'l wait.
Lined up? some no doubt fear back lash if they take on the speaker of the house.... Which would be the only reason they aren't "lined up"

Bullshit.. Plenty would like the job, how about fighter, a real conservative. Just because there is an establishment pecking order doesn't mean nobody wants to be speaker. That's utter nonsense actually
Really? how do you know that? Don't go all Jake on me and just say it. How could you know that?...Nonsense..I think you just like the hapless, bonehead who gets a thrill every time Obama praises him.. He's a sells out, passing a budget before the New congress is even sworn in...... Pathetic
Lined up? some no doubt fear back lash if they take on the speaker of the house.... Which would be the only reason they aren't "lined up"
Thanks for agreeing with me.
next

Doesn't provide any evidence to the contrary does he.

Just pay closer ATTN.....isn't hard to pickup on. He doesn't give a damn about reducing the deficit or getting to the bottom of any of the multitude of scandals engulfing thus admin. Doesn't give a damn aboutObama writing law...really can't name anything he's good for other than running interference for Obama
You interviewed him and he told you this?

Just pay closer ATTN.....isn't hard to pickup on. He doesn't give a damn about reducing the deficit or getting to the bottom of any of the multitude of scandals engulfing thus admin. Doesn't give a damn aboutObama writing law...really can't name anything he's good for other than running interference for Obama
You made the statement, you support it, champ.
So far your posts are pathetic failures.

Here's why House Republicans should replace Speaker Boehner

freedomworks.org ^ |

The House of Representatives may be under Republican control, but it lacks any semblance of principled leadership. In fact, fiscally conservative and libertarian-leaning members -- the ideas wing of the GOP -- have faced an increasingly hostile environment under Republican leadership, one in which they're treated as obstacles rather than allies to advance the limited government policies that Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and his team purportedly believe. Since 2011, when he assumed the gavel, Boehner has gone out of his way to antagonize principled members of his own caucus. In December 2012, for example, Republican leadership unceremoniously purged three fiscal...

I see you provide nothing to support your. " uh ...uh..."

Thanks for agreeing with me.
next
Nope....Plenty would like the job. if you are threatened with retribution, doesn't mean you don't want the job, because it's a "thankless job "as you suggest .Not quit the same thing is it.

Besides being Obama's second choice for House Speaker, Boehner has shown particularly poor judgement in appointing White Supremacist Steve Scalise to a position of power in the House.

Boehner must go!

I tried to contact Boehner's office to tell him it's time for him to step down but he only accepts emails from people in his district.

Call his office and encourage him to do the admirable thing and step down as Speaker. We can't be distracted by these scandals

Boehner must go!

I agree that he must go but my reasoning is different than yours. I'm simply tired of him catering to Bama's every whim. We need a truly Conservative speaker. Not a wannabe DemWit.

One small problem, no one is running against him.

They don't actually have to. If it starts looking like Boehner may fail to get enough votes he could withdraw himself from consideration. That's a long shot, of course.
Really? how do you know that? Don't go all Jake on me and just say it. How could you know that?...Nonsense..I think you just like the hapless, bonehead who gets a thrill every time Obama praises him.. He's a sell out, passing a budget before the New congress is even sworn in...... Pathetic
Exactly!! He's a puppet and a lackey and a Democrat mole.

Didn't say he did
Bohners not nice or that naive..he's just crooked like Pelosi
Uh no.
Boehner never declared "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it." Boehner never accused the CIA of lying to him.
Didn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it in place and is just as disdainful of the general populace
If you think Boehner is as corrupt as Pelosi you'd have to show some behavior or statements to equal hers.
There arent any.
That doesn't forgive Boehnner's lack of political skills.

He could not reign in the fringe and let the government careen from manufactured finacial crisis to crisis. Remember the Grand Bargain?

Boehnner will have to get all his chicks in line and, so far, he hasn't shown he can.
To be fair Boehner has been forced to deal with extremists bent on reckless, irresponsible governance.

Didn't say he did
Bohners not nice or that naive..he's just crooked like Pelosi
Uh no.
Boehner never declared "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it." Boehner never accused the CIA of lying to him.
Didn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it in place and is just as disdainful of the general populace
If you think Boehner is as corrupt as Pelosi you'd have to show some behavior or statements to equal hers.
There arent any.

He could not reign in the fringe and let the government careen from manufactured finacial crisis to crisis. Remember the Grand Bargain?

Boehnner will have to get all his chicks in line and, so far, he hasn't shown he can.
To be fair Boehner has been forced to deal with extremists bent on reckless, irresponsible governance.

Yeah, those "extremists" want to cut government spending!

Outrageous!

Didn't say he did
Uh no.
There arent any.

Outrageous!
That you don't get it comes as no surprise.

Besides being Obama's second choice for House Speaker, Boehner has shown particularly poor judgement in appointing White Supremacist Steve Scalise to a position of power in the House.

Boehner must go!

I tried to contact Boehner's office to tell him it's time for him to step down but he only accepts emails from people in his district.

Call his office and encourage him to do the admirable thing and step down as Speaker. We can't be distracted by these scandals

Boehner must go!

He should never been put in that position in the first place, however which is worse Boehner? or the far left Pelosi?

I see you provide nothing to support your. " uh ...uh..."
No proof for your statement, eh?
You're dismissed.

The republicans better get ready when they take power. The leftist run media which is basically an arm of the Democrat party, will hit them with one fabricated "scandal" after another. This is the only card they have left.

The GOP will sink their own ship. They will ignore Obamacare, continue to spend like a Dim, and basically thumb their noses at the people who put them there.
I dont think so. I would hope they learned the lessons of 06 and 08--you cannot out-Democrat the Democrats by promising more and more free shit.

But it's happening as we speak.

The GOP and Dims both agreed to pass a massive budget and no one Is talking about Obamacare.

This should propel Hillary to the Oval Office without much effort at all.

Didn't say he didDidn't say he did but he is doing all he can to keep it in place and is just as disdainful of the general populace
There arent any.

Outrageous!
That you don't get it comes as no surprise.

I do get it. Now anyone who wants to balance the budget is an "extremist!" Don't agree? Then perhaps you could list some of their "extremist" views that we should get excited about.

Forum List

Back